Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
That was so sweet - I loved it!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Maya Angelou passed away, this was amazing and I enjoyed it!

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
CynDLou 12 chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
Another awesome fanfic.
LuckyBunny87 chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
read it non-stop and loved it!
sailormoon0630 chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
Wonderful ending to this story.
StarCrumble chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
She claims to love Endymion and yet she will be wed to Seiya. What? To protect her from Diamond? Lmao. That is not love, she is being selfish. If she do love Endymion she'd sacrifice her being in not wanting Seiya to protect her. She could have said no from the start, but the fact she agreed to it, it's not called sacrifice, mere selfish. Yes, Endymion didn't remember her but none will after a trauma, it can't be helped.
C.p.f syndrome chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Huu kind of wished she ended up with him in this chapter
serenity and endymion chapter 25 . 12/1/2011
very powerful story between Endymion and Serenity, and how she acrifice herself to save her life and Endymion's life to escape the palace from Diamond. Her time in the village with Seyia while Endymion recovers from the battle and their interactions with each other and to the ending, a great story to read. I felt the last chapter tied everything up nicely. I want to say I've enjoyed reading your story and say keep up the good work.
Silverstarlet chapter 25 . 10/5/2011
let me just say, wow, great story, it kept me reading until the end, i could not tear my eyes away from it. I just loved it, great work. You have great talent in writing, keep it up, but i would like to point out that you changed the spelling of diamond name in the first part of the story you called him demand and then later in the story you called him diamond, which took some joy out of the story, advised please stick with the name you first used because i almost thought diamond was a different person to Demand. Also i like to point out that you had a couple of spelling error, but hey who doesn't. Anyway great story, can't wait to read more from you.

Silverstarlet
PrincessSerena23 chapter 25 . 9/15/2011
wow that story was amazing good work i hope everything is going well
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
It's over already? Ahhh I loved it soo much! you have done a wonderful job! Are you planning to write another story soon?
love7peace5happiness100 chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
Yay this is a great chapter this story is great I love it!
MinnieMoosi chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
Very nice.

Only one question... is the story over? or will there be an epilogue or something of the sort, because if it's over, you should change the status of the story to "complete".
sm fan chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
like the latest update! :)
Anne Schaeffer chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
Omg! Is this now officially over? It was so cute! Happy ending D Great job!