Reviews for Things Change
ThatGirlWithTheGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this. My favorite part was when Julian said

"and who's to day I do?" It made me happy. I live these two, partially for the fact that it needs to stay a secret because Julian's famous.

Keep writing!
cathymalfoy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is really cute. 3
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love how you write Jogan & the amount of bickering they did in this was rather amusing, aha. (':
Just another review chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was so good! I really really loved reading it! One of the best fan fics I've read in awhile! Great job!
Jecerria chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
WOW! I love it :)
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Yay for Jogan! I'm completely a sucker for both of these types of boys, and Derek is totally just a plus when he's with them.

this was a wonderful story, and I absolutely loved the Christmas even though it's september, because Christas can be every single day in my book. i wish it was... but then nothing about christmas would actually be special.

i'd like to (first apologize for the no capitals. i'm extremely lazy you see, and even the english language can take a step aside for my lazy fingers apperentl...) but i'd like to point out how jam packed with events this story was. i really liked it! so much happened in such a not extremely long story, and even if you HADN'T read "Dalton" before, I felt like I knew the characters just from what you wrote. I thouroughly enjoyed this a lot.

So Thankyou. thank you for writing this, and if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go read your other Jogan stories. XD

BFS
AG Devyn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this made me so happy !
cylobaby chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Amazing! :D
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Can I punch Senator Wright? Like seriously?
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
weoasdklweoijewoij beautiful. 3qewpoijl23qeoiwdjkm23 marry me
sydg813 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Yay! Jogan! I really liked this. Good job!
AlmostAlice513 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Really reeeeally liked this :)
acciodana chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
asdfghjkl

SO FREAKING CUTE!
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I really liked this. It's actually the most realistic of all the Jogan fics I've read. And it had the best balance of angst and...well, everything else. _

Alice