Reviews for That Night
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Love it
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
This is such a lovely story and it has such great potential! The plot is so strong, I haven't read a story like this. But it needs more fluff. It's all plot and nothing else. And the actual words are so dry and uninteresting to read. I would love to keep reading but I just can't. I have to say, in disappointed. Sorry.
Will-of-fire-most-loved chapter 24 . 5/2/2012
I can't tell a lie so I am just going to say it was awesome lol I loved it!
lostonearth chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
I WOULD I WOULDIWOULDIWOULDIWOULDIWOULD! IS THAT ENUOGH! ! i WILL REASD IT 50 TIMES!
DiYella-Sama chapter 24 . 4/28/2012
I would love to see a sequal to last night.
SadisticTreasure chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Ok it refreshed my memories. Lol Thanks again great story.
SadisticTreasure chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Hmmm o
SadisticTreasure chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I love the shy Hinata. It just fits her. There's this one author, though I like her fics, her Hinata is WAY TOO bold its ridiculous. I don't like her. But oh well.
SadisticTreasure chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Well at least something beautiful came out of the BLECH couple!
SadisticTreasure chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Oh I forgot Sakura is goid for SOMETHING LOL. Oh well, hope Narus ok. Well I know he is since I read it be4 lol. Though I want to again.
SadisticTreasure chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Love it.
Akari's Blood chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
so short! but very nice and a lovely ending. I enjoy Yuri's pov a lot... poor thing.
Akari's Blood chapter 22 . 10/29/2011
and the moment of truth arises, yes? Believe him, Naruto! You know how... evil... Sakura can be.
Akari's Blood chapter 21 . 10/29/2011
grr, Sakura, get over it already. He doesn't want you~. *smiling* I really love little Yuri-chan.
Akari's Blood chapter 20 . 10/29/2011
aw, Kakashi and Iruka are having 'together time'... how sweet! Good little Taidana! Thank you for helping Wau!