Reviews for A Bug's Life: A Bug's Pranks
RandomRider25 chapter 2 . 5/16
This is based on the episode of Big Time Rush...
I love it!
YouClickedMe chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
lol gypsy in magazine heaven reminds me of my mom
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
yay! I wanted Flik to win! He deserves to have the crown!

THAT WAS GREAT! DO MORE!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Maybe you shoulda put:

'You got pranked!' Molt sang in an annoying sing-song voice, swiping the strings repeatedly, which were off-key. 'You got pranked!' By this point, the Ivys were staring at him angrily. 'You got P, R, A, N, K –'
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
What does that mean when it says that Dot was eyin' Flik down?
The Imaginative Light chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I feel it was a tad rushed and it confused me a little and I had to reread the couple last chapters before this one to recap.

It was a funny one! Winners being Flik and Dot! Weeee! I had a laugh!

Also I adore the inventions used through, the elevator especially.
amy rose but not the real one chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
aw...I can't believe it ended. Oh well, it was a excellent story though. I really enjoy the story.
UNKNOWN45765o chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Aww...It's almost ending...:(

I really liked the story and stuff. Please keep up the good work. kk :)
UNKNOWN45765o chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I really like how you capture the character's voices. That's something that a lot of people sometimes don't do.

Anyways...excellent work. :)
UNKNOWN45765o chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Cool! :)
Ghsaogstoubau761 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Interested to see who's going to win this thing, especially the face-off between Heimlich and Francis.

I know this is impossible to change now, but having EVERY character compete in the pranking contest as well as OCs and previously unnamed characters is a bit confusing (and in some cases: out of character. I'm not so sure if Manny, Thorny, and Rosie would take place in such a childish game). That being said, I liked the role reversal better since there were less characters involved so we could get to know them a little better.

Gypsy made me laugh with her magazines. I'm glad she's distracted from the prank war, otherwise she might have had an "I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!" moment. Overall, a really light and funny story.
amy rose but not the real one chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Lol! Too funny, loved the chapter. :) Excellent work.
The Imaginative Light chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Oi, oi...I sense dangerous trouble at the end there!

It's too funny; this chapter made me recall my Middle School years playing dodgeball and gym hockey. xD I used to get so bruised up, it wasn't even funny. LOL!

I can't wait to read more!
Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I logged out to give you a personal word... *ahem* This SUCKONTHIS...whatever, guy has no taste

-_-

You're brilliant writer!
The Imaginative Light chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
What a muddle! So much hilarious action too, I kept laughing so loud that I scared my dog!

I look forward to reading more :D