Reviews for In With the Good
Wereteen25 chapter 4 . 3/16
I hope you start updating soon this is really good
XSextaEspadaX chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
GREAT STORY! Pls dun stop this.. Its amazing. Considering few dare to attempt such kind of GrimmIchi, u are doing an awesome job!
Wrath4life chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Oh noe! Cliffhanger dammit, I really hope Grimmjow and Ichigo will end up together. I'm feeling sorry for Amami, I bet she was really looking forward to having Grimmjow as her daddy. I'm sure she had a feeling that Grimmjow was her real daddy all along. Shiro, you better give up on Ichi and let her be with Grimmy and omg! Grimmjow, you better break up with Nel and go back with your daughter and your beloved wife! Sorry, went a lil over board but please do update this soon. :)
NekoBrix chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I need to know what happens next! DX I hope Grimm and Ichi get back together soooon, because i seriously can't see Grimmjow and Nel together (not that I don't like Nel...I see them more as siblings)

Also, poor Amamia DX crying like that for someone she barely even knows. Im starting to get mad at Grimmjow D: *holds up frying pan threateningly*.jk.
sephykoi chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
...yer killin' me with this update! D8 *cries* I love it, but damn woman! T_T Grimmjow you IDIOT, just suck it up and go back to them! Your daughter is having nightmares, probably about you not coming back! She doesn't even seem to know it's him who is her father, and yet... D:

Ichi...plz to be going back to Grimmy T_T Oh my heart... *heartattack*

T_T Ilu and your fic, but damn do they make me sadface sometimes.
CMR chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh my god! I have been a fan since I started reading Is it Wrong? and now, I am sitting at my desk crying after finishing Out with the Bad and In with the Good. I haven't seen a story about Grimmjow and Ichigo like this out of all of the fanfics I have read. Please, if you can, update soon. I must know how it ends!
Sephykoi chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
*wibble* ; ; Nuuuuu! Don't stop there! I cried at the end! I want to see the happy 3 Poor Grimm and Ichi, and dang Shiro, possesive much? o_o

Zomg please to be up dating this and "Is It Wrong?" *foams at the mouth*

I love your femIchi fic. It's like a drug to me! T_T 3

seph
KimiMeagan chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
KIMI HAS AN IDEA! Why not get Amami to slip up and start calling Grimmjow 'Daddy' near Christmas time? Shiro will get all [issed off and get completely angry about it (even though I love that man to death... Much like how I love Grimmjow... ;) and the two will have a 'friendly chat' with one another at some point when Ichigo goes to put Amami to bed or change her clothes... In other words, those two start beating the crap out of each other. ; It seems like something Shiro would do if pushed that far and if he threw the first hit, Grimmjow would DEFINITELY retaliate... Then Ichigo comes back - without Amami since the little cutie doesn't need to witness such violence from her dad and her mom's current boyfriend - and shouts at the two before forcefully 'pulling them apart'... She kicks their asses herself. ; That sounds like an Ichigo thing since Grimmjow DID mention being surprised that she was so strong for being a female. FOR SHE IS QUEEN! Eh-hem... Excuse that... But that's as far as my train of thought has gone thus far since reading the latest chapter (Chapter 3 Right Now) And... I APPROVE OF THE STORY! I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE PLEASE! -
Ranita4ever chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
sooo good! loved the story! keep writing please! :D
cccccCc chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
loved it! So is grimm finally done with ich are well they run up in the store and she's done with who she's dating but he is with his gilrfriend?
Annabeth chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
cute :3 hope theres more
Sorry for the anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
you took my suggestion hehe

man i can imagine a grown up grimmjow working as a waiter with girls all over the place stalking him ahha
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Well Grimm is being a little too hard on himself in my opinion, bottom line is it takes two to tango and its very easy to point the finger at someone else but Ichigo made some poor choices too, despite their age differences and what not she more or less knew what she was getting into and if she was in fact all that into him then she would have found some way to keep him and vice versa but then of course their wouldn't be a sequel in the first place, its funny normally I'm a a total and complete Shiro fan,,,cuz what's not to love about the berry-bino but he really irks me in this for some reason. As for Grimm and Ichi's daughter...

well as with most children, the young girl obviously sees what her parents are so in ridiculously denial about, no telling where the story might go from this point...again I love the gentleness and overall tone...it's refreshing and speaks true romance...or make that romance in the making but anyway I personally have no objections to the gaps in between each up date of this fic...it takes a great deal of time and effort to execute scenes like this. Anyway rambles and what not aside...I wonder what Grimm will do next...hmmm
Anemone Kurosaki chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Y'know, a little cougar informed me not too long ago that you weren't happy with how this is turning out. I think that is rificulous, 'cause so far, this is pretty fantastical.

I don't understand why Grimmjow and Ichigo can't just have their happy little family.

Shiro should be gently let go (partially because he's crazy and shouldn't have a broken heart, partially because he can't just vanish from Ami's life), and he should be a good sport about it. The albinoo should WANT to make his Queen happy.

Amami is just too adorable for words! Of course Grimmjow can't waltz back outta her life just like that. Those sienna eyes will hold them in his rightful place forever.

In short, I love this so far. More please?
Boo chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Ichi, why'd you let Grimmjow go?