Reviews for A Ronmantic Proposal
Burninghammer63088 chapter 14 . 6/8
Cracking story mate. I really enjoyed . Well written and detailed. And I think you captured the characters very well awesome stuff. Thanks for posting.

Dan F
Kat chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
I'm grinning like a fool and I don't care a bit. Thank you for an incredible story.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This is only the beginning of a great story, i'm not gonna miss it!
Robaezica W chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
This is such an amazing story! You just have a way with dialogue, and you pretty much nailed EVERYONE. I'm very impressed.
simplyshelbs16 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
This is by far my most favorite proposal story. It was well thought out, hilarious & ron-mantic! 333 Ron Stoppable: still giving me more high standards for guys since 2002
Firefly115 chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
Hey there! I don't know if you're still around to read these, but if you ever are, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! It was really sweet, and there was some genuinely funny moments too. Thanks so much for sharing this piece with us!
Aurialis chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO ADORABLE I CAN'T :3 I love so much about this story it stays so true to the characters' personalities and quirks! :D You got Ron's frustration and embarrassment down so well! Kim's reactions to things were also really good!
Shadowgate chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Ron's crazy but Kim loves him for the way he is. She's always serious and on top of things. I guess opposites attract.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread17 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
I loved your story! Very well written and funny! :)
Wolf skater chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I think the fluffyness killed me
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Oh gosh, this was wonderful! I'm not even exaggerating at how great the characterization, plotline, sub-plot, everything was pure genius! Best Kim Possible fan fiction I've read:)
FERNANDE5 chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Great story man, just mad bout how the world was against Ron proposing man. Started getting pissed yo.
holydemon00 chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
That proposal was definitely romantic. It was unique, spontaneous, and took place when they're doing what they both enjoy (as in, fighting villains). Really, I would never understand why the cliche proposal in a restaurant or the shameless proposal in front of a crowd are so considered romantic. Personally, I think Ron should have proposed to Kim when they were cooking the family meal together. They were definitely having a sweet moment there.
Jess D chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Great story, it was well worth sitting down and reading all fourteen chapter. If you ever decide to write another story, I'll be sure to check your author's page. Keep up the great work, you are one hell of a writer.
anmapamo chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
really good job! u stayed very true to the characters. i can hear them talking in my head