Reviews for A Ronmantic Proposal
Adm. Antilles chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
I lkie the story so far, and it is definitly an alminac on how things can go wrong, but just end his suffering already, I mwan thats three misses. Anyway other then that it has been a good read so far.

Adm. Antilles
Katsumara chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Great chapter, Pinky Jo. Man.. striking out doesn't even begin to cover it. Sadly, he didn't even get to get up to the plate and take a swing at things at all. What a shame.

Still, I'm happy that with your stories, you don't prolong the angst any further than you have to. I love that about your stuff, PJ. :D

Keep up the great work.
MaxandFang101 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Please, please, please work! I don't know what else Ron could do besides proposing on the Eiffel Tower, or, in winter, the ice skating rink in Rockafeller Center. (I saw that happen once, it was so cute! :) )
sk8r-grl chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
I LOOOOOVE this! please keep posting or I may die!:)
TheRedKommie chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
I think u are just teasing us. Tease! Keep up the great work.
Intrepidwarriors chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Your writing is fantastic.
Ten Roses Gone chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
aww! so cute so far! continue soon 3
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Oh, things are really piling on now in just the wrong place. Hope Ron's next plan pans out, but he does need to figure out what's going on with the MMP. Still think it's Drakken, and what is he up to? Glad to say, we'll find out.
Reader101w chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Very nice chapter,

I wonder how long it will take for Ron to figure out what is going on with his powers. And how many more attempts he has to take before his proposal will work.

I hope to read more on this soon.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Man, Ron should have checked with Mrs. Dr. P on this one.

I'm not sure how bad it would get but with Ron's luck in this story I'm betting someone else will do it first so Ron will have to have is proposal stopped in time. Awww Man!

Loving the story, you've been coming on strong as one of the new writers for the KP universe, congrats.

Thanks for coming up with this story.
PerfectLover chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
I have a feeling the next proposal won't go so well either. But there is always hope! Please update soon!
whitem chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
This continues to be a great story Pinky Jo...

I'm glad Ron didn't jump right away at the Tweebs suggestion, but now it seems he's going to do it anyway. When is the poor kid gonna realize, and I'm paraphrasing here from a Star Trek movie... "The more complicated the water works, the easier it is to stop-up the plumbing"... Odd analogy, I know, but so true?

Now, as for what's up with Ron's MMP, I originally thought he couldn't call it up at all. Not true. This is a 'head scratcher' for me... hmm...
Slyrr chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
The story's hitting all the right notes so far. It's got good action, good dialogue, it's believable, and it's frustrating as heck that Ron can't seem to get the question popped properly. But I recognize the need for a nice build-up before it actually happens. Heck, my last story was over 30 chapters. Hope this one doesn't take that long :)

The Drakken/TP fight was well written and believable as well, and paced nicely. Somehow, I predict another interruption at the game. Or maybe Rieger will spell someone's name wrong...

Looking forward to more!
Katsumara chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Great chapter. Stinks seeing them both down in the dumps, for different things. I've gotta wonder if it is something to do with Ron's mind, though. He's so distracted with dealing with the proposal, and how to do it, and if Kim would say yes, or be happy.. that I think his ability to call on the MMP is suffering. It reminds me of the show "Chuck" where the character Chuck couldn't use the intersect because of his feelings for Sarah, and he just couldn't get past that brain block and use it on call anymore.

Either way! That's off topic. This chapter was just really fun. Something tells me that a baseball game proposal may not be the greatest idea, though. Kim would probably have a quiet, family only sort of proposal instead of in front of thousands of people. This should be interesting!
MrDrP chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Nicely done, from the well-choreographed sequence that began this chapter to the setup for the ballgame-of-the-cursed at the end.

My favorite nice touch from this segment: Ron taking romantic advice from the Tweebs. So believable. And oh so foolhardy ...
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »