Reviews for A Ronmantic Proposal
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Whoo hoo, Pinkey Jo is going for a big one. Alright, mind if I make myself comfortable? Now we're gonna have some fun.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Slipgate chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
We begin seeing that Shego and Drakken haven't crossed paths with Kim and Ron for a long time.

As someone with a thing about cobwebs (okay, I realize that was probably one of the silliest, most obvious statements in the English language, but still), the images you used for just *how* nasty Monkey Fist's castle is after being left four years unattended got a nice evocative shudder out of me. I almost wanted to cough with Drakken.

Getting back to what Shego and Drakken are doing, Shego's idea makes a lot of sense. I mean, realistically speaking, Shego generally didn't win against Kim - not the wars, anyway, even if she won individual battles. But with what Ron did in 'Graduation' one has to first deal with the "monkey-powered boyfriend" before one even thinks of possibly doing something about Kim and company. What whas it Rufus 3000 said about Shego in 'A Sitch in Time'? :) I'm very curious what they learned about...

I really look forward to reading more of this story... I want to see how Ron and Kim are doing, and I want to see what Shego and Drakken have come up with. I look forward to more.

On a more personal note...

As it was a year ago, the things you communicate without saying them by just presenting minor details like this is good "show, don't tell" writing. This grasshopper is still learning, wise master.

I hadn't realized it had been an exact year since you began posting. At first I realized that it had to be close to it since I started soon after you and I'm coming up on one year soon... but when I checked your profile - wow, exactly a year. Well, although I posted a few "anonymous but really not anonymous" reviews before I got an FFNet account, looking back I see that my review on your first story was my first review with this account - back before I even thought I'd be publishing anything myself. To quote something from my first review of your works, then: "I love the celebration of Kim and Ron's history - all that they've done, and all that they have together." Given the intended subject matter of this newest story of yours, I think I'm in for a treat.

And, thank you so very much. Ron Stoppable: "I'm not gonna cry!"
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Can't those two visit other restaurants and night life instead of retreading like this? LOL!

They really need to get married or ... something... of the biblical sense instead, it sounds like to me.

But I wonder what Shego found to deal with Ron? If she sees its possibilities and she's got the most to lose confronting Stoppable as he may be now, it can't be good.

CB73
Slyrr chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Interesting idea - Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I found this chapter to be very cool and funny at the same time

reading the first two sentences I thought it was Kim and Ron after that I saw that it was Drakken and Shego

so keep up the awesome work
Katsumara chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Surprisingly, I was just rereading through your stuff, PJC! Maybe I have magical powers that lure you back here with another story or something. Is this that multi-chapter fic you told me about? Or was that something else?

Either way.. nice start here! Really curious to see where this is going. Also, as big of a time stickler I am, I guess this is four years after the whole Ron-saving-the-world thing?

Can't wait to see where this goes!
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20