Reviews for A Ronmantic Proposal
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
You're very good at weaving in little facts, from previous episodes, and making them important to your story. Kim and Ron not quite remembering the events of 'A Sitch in Time' is a plot point I always find interesting, especially since they weren't dating at that point, but in many ways they seemed to be much closer in that story than anything pre 'So the Drama.' Having Kim and Ron talking about Norway, when they really don't remember what happened is a great touch to this story.

Your sections with Kim and Ron together, at Bueno Nacho and stargazing help to show the friendship that they've got, even more than the romantic elements; a lot of people seem to forget that they were friends first, and that they enjoy just doing things friends do-it doesn't have to be some special 'dating' event for it to be romantic to them. Just being together makes it romantic, and you've really nailed that.
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I like this story, so I figured I try and get around to reviewing it.

This story has a very natural feel to it, in the writing and the scenes, that makes it seem like it came straight out of an episode; the Kim and Ron interactions are really what makes these stories, and you've got them nailed, serious when they have to be, but otherwise content enough to have fun in the different things they do. The little details add to things, as well; Ron's always had underlying confidence issues, but you can be sure that Kim will eventually solve things.

What really makes fanfic stories great, and yours here, is the way that you can add in the other character, Tim, Jim, Wade, Hana, and Ann. They make the story that much more interesting, and the way you've added them helps to keep the right flow, the fun and energy, and just a little bit of wonder of what they might try next. Ann and her suspiciouns is a great way to end the chapter.

-Zorpox
PerfectLover chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
So sorry I didn't leave a review before now! This story was amazing and I loved the ending! Great job!
marauderluverz chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Yay! This seems like a great start!
Alfabet00789 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
So, did they invite Drakken and Shego or not? That's the big question, I guess...

Anyway, awesome story and so much better than studying Maths, which I actually should be doing...

Congrats:)
Mr. Wizard chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
A wonderful, sweet ending. Perfect for both pairs and with a great little laugh there when Kim finds out that this was hardly a secret.
fatyellowrat chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
I have just finished reading all your stories on here and I love them! You do a wonderful job and I can't wait to read more!
sk8r-grl chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
This. Was. Terrific.

Way to go! I LOOOVED the ending:)
Data Seeker chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
Hi

Great wrap-up.

The quality is very good, like in the pervious chapters.

The first half of the chapter was very dynamic. Drakken is depressed because he failed and Shego tries assure him that’s its alright and as they chat, they realizes how bad their communication is, and how much they misunderstood each-other and Shego concedes that they should get counseling. So they decide to go straight and Drakken proposes to Shego with a ring. Also the thoughts of them keeping the Hover car was great.

Though cartoony, it has a lot of realism with the dysfunction Drakken and Shego’s relationship.

Its interesting how Drakken didn’t really want to turn to crime, but did it because he wanted to please Shego. And Shego didn’t find crime appealing anymore, but only went along with Drakken because she thought it was what he wanted. And after some awkward moments, Shego learns that she never told Dr. D she loved him, though she did love him (talk about bad communications).

Now that they both know the truth, they will figure out their relationship.

There is one plot-hole. Do they have to serve their time in prison, or will they somehow not have an wanted by the police?

The next half featuring Kim and Ron stranded till a ride comes to pick them up, but have time alone together was dynamic, full of depth, complexity and romance.

The wholesome standards are very high.

That slang word and the use of God’s name is passable. But please be careful and don’t go overboard with swearing and mature themes.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Shrike176 chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Ah the Amish, always the last to know. :)

Looks like a happy ending for everyone concerned, though I would think Team Possible would have to let the authorities know that Drakken and Shego were up to their old tricks, which would make it difficult for them to attend the wedding.

Other than that, very well done!
Yamal chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
Great story! Nice work, Pinky Jo Curlytail! _
Rain7427 chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
I have been reading this story since the very beginning (though I stopped reviewing, I assumed it'd be tiring) and now I am sad to see it go. Normally, I thought the way the story would end would be with the wedding but I very much prefer the way you ended it. Beautifully done and I must say you rock as a writer :)
Slyrr chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
I sort of surmised what Drakken might say in all this, and his motivations for the scheme, but it was still fun the way you wrote it. I considered writing a D/S 'hovercraft veers off course for romantic reasons' story myself. I guess great minds think alike.

It was a neat story in total. It was really a year? Well, I guess I'm not one to talk given that my other story took nearly 3 years. Kind of sorry to see this one end, but then again I'm not sure how it could have been made longer without wearing on reader patience.

Heh... 'amish'... Good one :)
GhostWriter267 chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
Great ending and a really good story.
purplegirl761 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Still so sweet! I think what really got me about this chapter was how differently Kim and Ron are viewing their recent unsuccessful missions. Having the alternating POVs at the beginning really showed the contrast between Kim thinking she's even failed Ron as the distraction and Ron thinking how she's always been the one to save him. I had a feeling the grappling hook would take Ron's pants, though. Even with Mystical Monkey Power, some things never change. ;)

Speaking of Ron's MMP, I'm very curious to find out what's hindering it. At first I thought he was having an adverse reaction to Drakken's plants, but now I get the feeling that Wade's right about it being more neurological than physical. Poor Ron. . . I can feel his frustration at having to wait for answers (though Wade's "now we sleep" comment made me chuckle).

LISTEN TO THE TWEEBS, RON. . . Dang, I can't believe I just said that. They really can be sweet when they want to be, though. To quote A Sitch in Time, maturity works on them.

The actual descriptions in the narrative were nice, too. I liked Kim "being weighed down by a weariness that was only half physical" and Drakken "screaming a scream not unlike Ron's own a few minutes earlier" (of course, I just love how alike Drakken and Ron are, period). Ferociously protective Shego was also sweet. .. in a very scary way.

Ron's definition of what "a while" means in Wade-speak made me LOL, as did Monique's "ferociously weird conversation" line. And the mental image of Rufus handing the phone to Ron was just too stinkin' cute.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »