Reviews for Empty Houses
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
A veces me gustaría ver que Sherlock imaginara a su persona haciendo la autopsia de John o que alguien más le hiciera los mismos experimentos que él hace con otros
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
This was a fic I didn't know I needed/wanted.
Brava my dear, Brava.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
Wow!
p4poonam chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Nice. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
That was really really really really good! I love insights into John's past and mind and I love Sherlock and John's beautiful friendship-and this fanfiction had good amounts of both. John is helping Sherlock become human little by little in his own way and I just love it!
becgate chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Wonderful! Loved it !
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
So well done, both Watson and Holmes. I could see this as being a way for Watson to try to explain his views to Holmes.
feels-feels chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
OH MY GOD?! Seriously this is so great oh lord thank the heavens for this beautifully thought out fic
Luth chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Hey there! It is a very pretty story. I mean, It really got to me. The whole idea of "This was someone's home" is so beautiful! Thank you very much for the feels 3
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I can't even believe that you exist. How do you write so well? Please tell me that you have a book that you've written that I can buy and showcase on my bookshelf. This is unbelievably good. Great. Fantastic. UGH I LOVE YOU AND THE WAY YOU WRITE. It just draws me in and I read every word rather than skimming it like I do for a lot of the fics I read. Thank god for your talent. Cheers.
happygiraffe01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I can't even tell you how fascinating this is! If you don't mind sharing, how did you come up with the idea for this?

I lovelovelove your characterization of John here, it seems spot-on to me. From the way he behaves to all the little things Sherlock deduced about him, they quite ring true with his character.

Thanks for posting, it was a joy to read!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
brilliant, amazing and hell, I'm giggly because god, Sherlock is slowly getting it. omg. I love how you didn't force him to change, how John understands making Sherlock see things his way wasn't going to work out and how John managed to get Sherlock to respect the body even so. It's a wonder reading your fic.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
And that is why John can help Sherlock. Well done.
Dora-pomidora chapter 1 . 9/3/2013