Reviews for Empty Houses
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Neat story. Really makes one think about John, Sherlock and their relationship.
torriebug chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
gxhdhgdfddusfgefsu another fantastic piece. oh i am LOVING you :) I really like sherlock and John's dynamics in this. the way sherlock doesn't give a rat about anything until it concerns John...John's uncertainty...everything was just perfect. xo
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
haha, oh john, you are the greatest. the only one who can really change Sherlock. _
veryloyalveryquickly chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Amazing is all I can say about this.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I love it.

Can I please, Please know about the bar fight? Im so very curious .
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love it! :) Very powerful, and I like how John was able to show Sherlock what he meant, and I find it interesting how it's clear Sherlock felt pity for John feeling like that with every person on the earth. But it was really sweet how Sherlock tried, even though he failed. And I like how you made the point that John didn't want to change Sherlock and that you didn't have Sherlock miraculously care about other humans in that way, because it would be OC. It's just who Sherlock is. Great job!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Okay, God you are such an excellent writer.

I love John-centric stories, okay, I love JOHN...and your John is spot on. LOved how he tries to make Sherlock a more highly functioning person seems to succeed too.

This gives us a lot more insight into John and I loved every word.

Gorgeous. Well done, You.
perichan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
another fantastic story! i love the way you word everything, makes it even harder to tear my eyes away from the screen. keep it up!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I know I've read too many death!fics when I'm crying and they aren't even dead, just talking about death.

Very well written, and I enjoyed your insight to them.

And John should have broken Anderson's nose.
Shadow chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is wonderful. I love how you've shone a light on John's character that I hadn't seen done in quite this way before. Thank you for writing it. :)
And If Perhaps chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh... ohmygod...

You, my fellow author and user of FFN, are /brilliant/. I love you forever. *bows in worshipful submission*

Almonds... cyanide poisoning? *has little-to-no knowledge here, just guessing*

I love your John. And I love your Sherlock. This is officially my new headcanon now.
nanon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this was absolutely brilliant! The empty houses analogy was so touching and genuine, and very john. I loved the dynamic between the characters. it was perfect! I could very easily see them having the exact conversation in the series. The way they responded to each other was absolutely IC and Sherlocks effort to accomodate John in the end made me giggle and go awww. i look forward to seeing more from you!

On a side note, i found your wonderful little fic on a rec thread on lj. Cheers! X
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
oh yay! i like how john's moods are capitalized. especially the "Keep Calm and Carry On" one

i love those posters! i have a "Keep Calm and DFTBA" one :D
jomk chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Stunning. Beautifully drawn. Brought me to tears. So delighted to have found your work. I hope there's many many more to come, particularly as you have such a perfect vision of Sherlock and John. Thank you.
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was just fantastic. So in-character, so moving, so honest. I loved every minute of it.

I remember my mother telling me about a memory of hers from childhood that had stuck with her all her life. When she was in elementary school, the choir director at her church was a Holocaust survivor - she could see the line of numbers on his forearm that he'd been marked with when he was in a concentration camp. He was a stern, imposing man, and in his professional life he was a medical examiner. She remembers him telling them, as children, how important it was to respect the dead. He told them that in his workplace he sometimes encountered people who got careless or joked around, and he would never stand for that. He would say: "This was someone's child."

This story says the very same thing, without ever getting sanctimonious. It's just pitch-perfect, even down to the giggles at the end. Thank you so much for sharing it.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »