Reviews for Winchester, Dean: HUFFLEPUFF!
BiggestJohnnyFanStayGold chapter 1 . 7/4
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL WITH SAMMY GOING TO HOGWARTS!

Great story, by the way. ;)
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 4/28
When you think of it this is so Dean lol would do anything to help someone but with a sick sense of humour and his own way of doing things - bet one of his first food groups to try and make look gross yet taste yummy was pie lol
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 2/15
Perfect. Yes, I completely agree with this.
CriminallyInsane chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I don't see a Hufflepuff Dean. He's brave to the point of recklessness, and reckless to the point of stupidity. That sorts just screams Gryffindor.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hufflepuff is Awesome, Dean! You should be proud to be one ! (even though in Pottermore I'm a Gryffindor)

Dean will make the popular Hufflepuff Hogwarts ever had !

If Winchester always in Gryffindor before, and Dean isn't, people probably would more shock if Sam chosen to different house especially if it Slytherin. (people would only get a bit surprise if he chosen as Ravenclaw)
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Hahaha! And what house would Sam be in? I kind of think it would be either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. My vote would be Slytherin, just based on all the anti-Slytherin prejudice that Hufflepuff-Dean would take violent exception to.
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh my god! I love this!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love the last line! LOL!
ILB chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very good story - I would absolutely love to read more!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow, very well done. Dean is very Hufflepuff and I thought it was hilarious that he's still giving his professors hell throughout his Hogwarts days. Hope you write a Sam-related one :)
Mohoro chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Aha! I love it!
Gracyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
nice XD nailed it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I WANT ONE ONE WITH SAM. DO SAM NEXT. OMG PLEASE DO SAM NEXT-
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this fic! I agree that Dean is a Hufflepuff (I might be slightly biased on this subject) I do feel sorry for the poor professors though. They wouldn't really know what to do with the child! And Sammy is on the way. (One has to wonder which house he will be sorted into. Slytherin maybe? He is a miniature lawyer after all.)
sub0chick chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
lmao omg i can just picture it, not to mention his reaction to having to where the robes, yeah i see that having gone over -real- well lmao. very cute!