Reviews for Life as We Know It
Irma Veps chapter 73 . 8/28/2014
I have so enjoyed this series. It makes me sad to see it end, but I can see why after all this time you would want to wrap it up. Well Done! And I'm anxious to see what you do next.
sheliestothestars chapter 73 . 8/27/2014
Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. You really ended it here? Wow. I'm crying. This has been a wonderful ride of so many emotions and it'll forever be one of my favourite fics I've ever read. I guess this was a beautiful, uncertain end to the series. It's such a wonderful, complex family you've created. You're truly a talented writer Thank you. I hope one day you'll write more ER fic and unil that day I'll just re-read the old stuff.

Xx
Kate
sheliestothestars chapter 67 . 7/28/2014
Oh my god. Thank you thank you thank you. I do very well and throughly understand your reasoning but the thing that makes you one of my fav fic writers ever is that you care enougj abput the stoy and your readers to even try to wrap the story up. So, thank you so much. You ae absolutely amazing abd I've loved resdong this story over and over again for the past 3 years (really? 3 yrs?)

I've always loved this fic and it's made my day every time ypu updated. You're a very talented writer, please don't give up writing. Whichever fandom/medium/anything it is.

Love, Kate ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Update update update for the love of god update!
Eugenia chapter 66 . 7/21/2014
Is this one of your abandoned story? Sucks, cause
I enjoyed it!
Nicole chapter 66 . 5/26/2014
Please please update come on I'm getting jealous of the new stuff you post and my kim and kerry aren't getting any attention! LOL
sheliestothestars chapter 66 . 3/17/2014
Wow. All the feelings. I love seeing how they've grown up and evolved and wow this makes me feel a lot of things. I'm like Kerry and Kim in this chapter, haha. Baby Gwen's so old now! ;) Thank you for the update, made my day! :D
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
love it a lot
sheliestothestars chapter 65 . 12/20/2013
Yaaaaay! You don't know how happy I was to see these in my inbox when I woke up. So happy you've had time to update this. I absolutely loved the chapters. Lovely way to transition into something new and I really liked the "slower" chapters. The feel of these was great and really emotional without being too heavy. Thank you so much for another set of amazing chapters. Also, happy holidays to you! :)))
bamboo72498 chapter 65 . 12/20/2013
Oh my god! I don't know weather to laugh or cry. These new chapters have been the best! I kept waiting for you to update again, & I freaked out when I got the E-Mail that you did! Yay!
Vicky chapter 62 . 11/5/2013
I'm loving this story and can't wait to read more! I like the short "day in the life" style chapters and think the characterizations are pretty spot on.
sheliestothestars chapter 62 . 9/23/2013
I just might have cried because this was so cute. Saw it on my email inbox but didn't have internet for the whole weekend so it was extra nice to get home from travelling and relax with this chapter. I'm so happy with the family and everything. Just awwwwwwwww 3
sheliestothestars chapter 61 . 8/12/2013
Perfect. I've read the two last chapters many times over and I really like where this is going. I really like that you're showing more of Gwen - who she is, how she thinks and reacts. It's wonderful. I really also am enjoying the hip storyline.. even though I'm biased on the subject ;) No but in all honesty, it's such a big part of Kerry and you're just capturing it so well. A delight to read as always. Now I'll sit here eagerly awaiting new chapters hehe. Thank you.
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 61 . 8/12/2013
I loved this chapter. It's been a long time since I've been excited about seeing a ff update :D can't wait for the next one, I'm excited to see how her surgery turns out.
bamboo72498 chapter 59 . 7/24/2013
our little babies are all grown up! i'm glad you picked to show their graduation, and the stuff that goes on before the graduate walks on stage. i'm crying a little bit inside too...happy tears though