Reviews for Life as We Know It
sheliestothestars chapter 41 . 11/2/2011
Oh. Oh. You clever, clever person. Loved this chapter and the subtlety of it all. You tie characters and events SO well into the story, I'm beginning to question what's canon and what's not ;) :P Good job!
sheliestothestars chapter 40 . 11/1/2011
Oh my god. This just absolutely broke my heart. Let me just sit here and sob my heart out. Gahhh. You wrote the chapter in such a gorgeous and beautiful way, I just can't deal with my feelings. 3
chawkchic chapter 39 . 10/22/2011
Ah Gwen is such a sweetie inside that imp peronality.
sheliestothestars chapter 39 . 10/21/2011
Yay for an update! I just thought about the story again a few days ago, I'm so glad to see two shiny new chapters!

I feel like I'm repeating myself in every review but I just love this series and this family. I just have the biggest grin on my face after reading this. Lovely work, like always!

Now I feel like re-re-re-re-reading all your other stories too :P
Hookah chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
UPDATE... Can't wait for Kim Kerry the grandparents!
sheliestothestars chapter 37 . 10/1/2011
I'm just sitting here grinning like a fool.

I got so excited to see that you'd updated and when i read the chapter. Oh my god. So so so good. The best one in a while, in my opinion (but then again, i could say that about every chapter...)

Lovely job, as always. I love how different the chapters are but you never lose the feel of the series. That's just amazing.
Nicrox chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Please please please do not abandon this project!
sheliestothestars chapter 35 . 8/29/2011
You seem to read my mind! I was just thinking about this fic and when you are updating again today when I was on my way home from work. Awesome timing ;)

I loved these two chapters. Adorableness overload. I love how well you portray all the kids in their different ages and personalities and how true to the characters you are. Takes a lot of talent! :)

I hope you're doing good! :D
sheliestothestars chapter 33 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter. Surprising but great. I would have never thought that Kerry would step down.. but you make it so convincing.. i love the plot twist. More time for the family? Awesomeness!
chawkchic chapter 33 . 8/21/2011
I do love the interludes.
sheliestothestars chapter 32 . 8/19/2011
Aww. An amazing few chapters, again. I absolutely LOVE reading about the lives of the family and the kids and how sweet and lovely they are. Great job once again! :D
chawkchic chapter 31 . 8/17/2011
I truly enjoy these interludes
sheliestothestars chapter 30 . 8/6/2011
Oh. Love. Love. Love.

Did I mention that I loved the new chapters? The Fire one was so awesome and I still love them so much. I enjoyed it so much.

I also love how well you continue the story but still maintain the different little chapters and pieces of the story. This is just amazing. Keep on the great work!
AmandaIsAwesome chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
I haven't been leaving reviews but I just wanted to tell you that I really love what you are doing here. Each story is sweet and well written. It put a smile on my face and I needed that today. So, thank you!

-Amanda
sheliestothestars chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
Awwww. Amazing, such a sweet cute chapter. I love Kerry and Kim so much. And I just love the way you write this, it's just great! Can't wait for more.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »