Reviews for Curiosity killed the cat, or did it?
Lemony Yuri Snicket chapter 8 . 2/15
Very nice ending, as sexy and as great as the rest of your story. I really do love futa Nami and Robin stuff. When I saw that you wrote this, it made me a very happy camper. Robin being so dominant is incredibly sexy and Nami being such a submissive also really turns me on. The only thing that I had problems with is the fact that you italicized all the dialogue.
HappyMe-O chapter 7 . 2/13
Gah this is hot as fuck. I wasn't sure if it would be but it is. I love reading this. I had a similar idea of Robin and her penis for a while. Here I find this! I can't wait to read more.
Altamira chapter 5 . 2/8
A story like this shouldn't remain as light adult comedy.

It should turn to hardcore sex.
Fenrisulfr chapter 4 . 2/5
Seriously looking forward to Nami starting to give as good as she has gotten so far. Keep being awesome! XD
MrTonyOnline chapter 3 . 2/3
At first you had had my curiosity but now you have my attention. I'm looking forward to seeing where you decide to take this story.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
interetsing fic so far. I hope it wil be continued. what were you going to have the pairing (if any) as?
pingo1387 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Interesting story... I like it! I hope you update soon!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I Know It Might Be Too Late To Show Support But This Plot Is Amazingly Funny!
I Loved Every Word Here And I'm Very Sad To See It Hasn't Been Updated In A While!
If At Any Moment You Come Here Pls I Beg Of You In All That's Good To Update!
Thank You! :)
guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
nice funny story. hope to read more of this namiXrobin story. :)
Artemis chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Oh my god! That was a very good one. You have to do the third chapter. PLEASE!.
bluerose45 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
cant wait for more if there is more
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Um... Didn't see that coming...

If you continue this, i'd like to see how it goes

good luck
ForeverBlue90 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
. . .Not your usual fic that's for sure. It is rather hilarious though.
NicoRobin009 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I just started reading your story and it's very good.

With the rating you could go both ways, if it the story turns sexual and you want to keep it a T-rating, you can imply that the characters did something.

I look forward to more updates!
Kohaku Zelpher chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
hahaha that's hilarious! not bad story I like it so far, but i'm not very good at editing. As for rating it make it M if you really plan on making it sexual.