Reviews for Curiosity killed the cat, or did it?
NaaliaHivernal chapter 8 . 10/25
Really a wonderfull story! Entertaining and hot at the same time!;-)
chaosrin chapter 8 . 3/17
Its quite good that bit about her expression in mists of pleasure.
Really funny Luffy did not reacts to it at all, would think the lack of reaction would kill their drive even if they got off within the first couple seconds of pleasure.
Though you could be a be more clear with the position of the attachments since I can't quite tell in some parts.
Futalover1234567 chapter 8 . 2/26
I loved it one of the best futa stories i have ever read
Lemony Yuri Snicket chapter 8 . 2/15
Very nice ending, as sexy and as great as the rest of your story. I really do love futa Nami and Robin stuff. When I saw that you wrote this, it made me a very happy camper. Robin being so dominant is incredibly sexy and Nami being such a submissive also really turns me on. The only thing that I had problems with is the fact that you italicized all the dialogue.
HappyMe-O chapter 7 . 2/13
Gah this is hot as fuck. I wasn't sure if it would be but it is. I love reading this. I had a similar idea of Robin and her penis for a while. Here I find this! I can't wait to read more.
Altamira chapter 5 . 2/8
A story like this shouldn't remain as light adult comedy.

It should turn to hardcore sex.
Fenrisulfr chapter 4 . 2/5
Seriously looking forward to Nami starting to give as good as she has gotten so far. Keep being awesome! XD
MrTonyOnline chapter 3 . 2/3
At first you had had my curiosity but now you have my attention. I'm looking forward to seeing where you decide to take this story.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
interetsing fic so far. I hope it wil be continued. what were you going to have the pairing (if any) as?
pingo1387 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Interesting story... I like it! I hope you update soon!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I Know It Might Be Too Late To Show Support But This Plot Is Amazingly Funny!
I Loved Every Word Here And I'm Very Sad To See It Hasn't Been Updated In A While!
If At Any Moment You Come Here Pls I Beg Of You In All That's Good To Update!
Thank You! :)
guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
nice funny story. hope to read more of this namiXrobin story. :)
Artemis chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Oh my god! That was a very good one. You have to do the third chapter. PLEASE!.
bluerose45 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
cant wait for more if there is more
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Um... Didn't see that coming...

If you continue this, i'd like to see how it goes

good luck