Reviews for Curiosity killed the cat, or did it?
There is now way chopper and frankly shouldn't have noticed. Also I'm kinda surprised she can't orgasm as she said last chapter she just has to imagine what it feel like for it to work and if that's the case it should be no problem or she shouldn't be a problem or just wait until she can
So if it's that easy why couldn't sanji get any?
So she knows the internal strut of eyes,ears,arms,and legs who knew though I have to say she's rude as shot since she could of just did that in her own room
Why is Nami care and why follow and watch her after she sees her masturbating? I feel bad for sanji
NaaliaHivernal chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Really a wonderfull story! Entertaining and hot at the same time!;-)
chaosrin chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Its quite good that bit about her expression in mists of pleasure.
Really funny Luffy did not reacts to it at all, would think the lack of reaction would kill their drive even if they got off within the first couple seconds of pleasure.
Though you could be a be more clear with the position of the attachments since I can't quite tell in some parts.
Futalover1234567 chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
I loved it one of the best futa stories i have ever read
Lemony Yuri Snicket chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Very nice ending, as sexy and as great as the rest of your story. I really do love futa Nami and Robin stuff. When I saw that you wrote this, it made me a very happy camper. Robin being so dominant is incredibly sexy and Nami being such a submissive also really turns me on. The only thing that I had problems with is the fact that you italicized all the dialogue.
HappyMe-O chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Gah this is hot as fuck. I wasn't sure if it would be but it is. I love reading this. I had a similar idea of Robin and her penis for a while. Here I find this! I can't wait to read more.
Altamira chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
A story like this shouldn't remain as light adult comedy.

It should turn to hardcore sex.
Fenrisulfr chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Seriously looking forward to Nami starting to give as good as she has gotten so far. Keep being awesome! XD
SofterThanSin chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
At first you had had my curiosity but now you have my attention. I'm looking forward to seeing where you decide to take this story.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
interetsing fic so far. I hope it wil be continued. what were you going to have the pairing (if any) as?
pingo1387 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Interesting story... I like it! I hope you update soon!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I Know It Might Be Too Late To Show Support But This Plot Is Amazingly Funny!
I Loved Every Word Here And I'm Very Sad To See It Hasn't Been Updated In A While!
If At Any Moment You Come Here Pls I Beg Of You In All That's Good To Update!
Thank You! :)