Reviews for Ready To Fall
trish chapter 1 . 8/19
cried like a baby in chapter 9...and chapter 10.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/3
Love your beginning!
I've just been sobbing. why?! this was freaking amazing btw - you have a fucking gift.
JoWinchester chapter 4 . 4/29
This has me crying :'( its great and I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters.
Omgosh. GREAT story. I cried like a freaking baby numerous times. Storytelling at its best. Great job. Meanie! Lol.
rainystv chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
This was heart wrenchingly beautiful. Definitely one of my favorites, and I have read an embarrassingly number of Destiel stories. I am very excited to read more. Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
"Not every problem could be solved with sex, but by god did they try."
This line almost made up for killing Cas. *almost* *shakes fist*
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
this was beautiful, one of my favorite stories now!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
oh my God I'm crying...
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I'm pretty sure you have written one of the best sex scenes I've read in this fandom, congrats! gahhh whooo!
TheAngelofIego chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I found this on a Rec list, so I knew I was getting into something that was going to leave my heart tattered from the start. But let me just say Damn. I love everything about this. It's heartbreaking, and raw, and funny at times. Then Cas dies and I felt as numb as Dean.

I adore how Dean had to think their deal over, and the lazy post sex checking. I love how they fell into it so easily, and felt heartsick everytime Cas started coughing.

Plus, the end thing with Sam was awesome.

Over all, this has to go on my top five favorite Supernatural stories, and I'm very happy that I stumbled on it. Stunning, beautiful, and every other good word out there.

Yours in Writing,
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
cute deans all cuddly with cas. lol ah dean the beauty of having an annoying younger brother teasing you
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
hahah I was hoping it was him!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
pogs1924 chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I have to say...your story is beautiful. I could read it over and over. I don't know if you will get this...but I'm so very glad you wrote it. I read it once, and then searched until I found it again. I really just want to say 'Thank you' for an amazing journey.