Reviews for Ready To Fall
Sheila chapter 10 . 5/9
Amazing! I am new to this but your story was recommended in a top stories list and I am so glad it was! Thank you.
AngelesPG chapter 10 . 3/30
Si definitivamente si Castiel y Dean podrian estar juntos seria de esta forma y tendria mucho sentido, la verdad la trama de tu historia es la mas compatible que he visto, ya que este par es tan terco, gracias por la historia me encanto
Lily Black chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Wow. That was amazing. It brought me to tears. You are a wonderful writer, keep it up! I loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
It was the most intense, heart wrenching Fiction I ever read. Now it's actually 3 AM and I 'm totally tired but happy as well.
Thank you so much for sharing your awesome fiction.
trish chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
cried like a baby in chapter 9...and chapter 10.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Love your beginning!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
I've just been sobbing. why?! this was freaking amazing btw - you have a fucking gift.
JoWinchester chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
This has me crying :'( its great and I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
Omgosh. GREAT story. I cried like a freaking baby numerous times. Storytelling at its best. Great job. Meanie! Lol.
rainystv chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
This was heart wrenchingly beautiful. Definitely one of my favorites, and I have read an embarrassingly number of Destiel stories. I am very excited to read more. Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
"Not every problem could be solved with sex, but by god did they try."
This line almost made up for killing Cas. *almost* *shakes fist*
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
this was beautiful, one of my favorite stories now!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
oh my God I'm crying...
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
I'm pretty sure you have written one of the best sex scenes I've read in this fandom, congrats! gahhh whooo!
TheAngelofIego chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I found this on a Rec list, so I knew I was getting into something that was going to leave my heart tattered from the start. But let me just say Damn. I love everything about this. It's heartbreaking, and raw, and funny at times. Then Cas dies and I felt as numb as Dean.

I adore how Dean had to think their deal over, and the lazy post sex checking. I love how they fell into it so easily, and felt heartsick everytime Cas started coughing.

Plus, the end thing with Sam was awesome.

Over all, this has to go on my top five favorite Supernatural stories, and I'm very happy that I stumbled on it. Stunning, beautiful, and every other good word out there.

Yours in Writing,