Reviews for Ready To Fall
AuroraBlix chapter 10 . 2/2
... Stop making me cry-and Chuckdammit stop KILLING people-you evil bitch, or I will salt 'n burn your bones!...

Lots of love for you and your writing! (Which is, of course, what I MEANT to say. ;D )

: )
Danibby chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Dang. This is the first FF that made me cry. Six times. In one chapter. God, you're cruel.

Awesome story. Keep doin' it.
Dannichigo chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
When you killed off Cas I was about ready to strangle you even though I logically knew that you weren't finished yet... You almost made me cry bastard! And you are a wonderful writer for it. No grammatical errors, smooth flow, engaging plot, characters are in character and believable, and so on and so forth. Incredibly well done! I truly look forward to what else you have written and may yet write! Thank you so much for writing, posting, updating, and completing this fic!
Tina chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
No words can sufficiently describe the emotional turmoil I just endured.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
FUCKING EVIL I SOBBED AND NOW MY NOSE IT STUFFED UP
JillEsterNapier91 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wonderful Story! Love It! :)
PaisleyHearts chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Let it be known that I KNEW Cas wasn't going to stay dead. Nevertheless, I was still a weeping mess all through out chapter 9. Even after Cas' body burned. Even during Gabriel's chat with Dean. I was still crying when Cas came back. I think you just made me over emotional. The mood to main arc of this was set during "Dean-Crying-Before-Sex scene" (which made me shed a tear or thirty). I just...the point of me telling you on which parts I cried are te parts that were particularly powerful. The whole thing rocks, though. This fic is beautiful in it's own right and there was never a moment when I wanted to close the tab and give myself a break between chapters. Lowly piece of work you have here. Kudos!
jdluvva chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ok i have said this before but praise is never unwelcome. This is my favorite story ever. Heart Trouble is one of my other's. I love the friendship rather than sex focus, and it is really hot despite that/ I love the Sam and Dean Lack of Confrontation, and, as I have said before my favorite line ever 'This was the traditional Winchester breakfast - black coffee and utter emotional denial." I am totally late coming to the Sn world. I only got into it because I was pissed they beat Fringes from best show in the People's Choice Awards and started watching so I could mock You all. nOW mOC mE bACK :)
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
It was beautiful, and I am so happy I read it. Thank you for that.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I'm bawling.

Thank you for the happy ending!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I'm getting nervous.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
oh in the car! i would have loved to have read that!

this was such a beautifully written chapter.

um, cas isn't really gonna die, right? cos the feels, man. . .
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Normally this fics are just BOOM-SEX. But you took your time with real build up. And you know what else? It was actually kind of beautiful, too.
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
i love how it unfolded in this chapter
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 3 . 7/11/2013