Reviews for Ready To Fall
rainystv chapter 10 . 11/27
This was heart wrenchingly beautiful. Definitely one of my favorites, and I have read an embarrassingly number of Destiel stories. I am very excited to read more. Thanks!
"Not every problem could be solved with sex, but by god did they try."
This line almost made up for killing Cas. *almost* *shakes fist*
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 10 . 6/6
this was beautiful, one of my favorite stories now!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 9 . 6/6
oh my God I'm crying...
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 7 . 6/6
I'm pretty sure you have written one of the best sex scenes I've read in this fandom, congrats! gahhh whooo!
TheAngelofIego chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I found this on a Rec list, so I knew I was getting into something that was going to leave my heart tattered from the start. But let me just say Damn. I love everything about this. It's heartbreaking, and raw, and funny at times. Then Cas dies and I felt as numb as Dean.

I adore how Dean had to think their deal over, and the lazy post sex checking. I love how they fell into it so easily, and felt heartsick everytime Cas started coughing.

Plus, the end thing with Sam was awesome.

Over all, this has to go on my top five favorite Supernatural stories, and I'm very happy that I stumbled on it. Stunning, beautiful, and every other good word out there.

Yours in Writing,
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
cute deans all cuddly with cas. lol ah dean the beauty of having an annoying younger brother teasing you
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
hahah I was hoping it was him!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
pogs1924 chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I have to say...your story is beautiful. I could read it over and over. I don't know if you will get this...but I'm so very glad you wrote it. I read it once, and then searched until I found it again. I really just want to say 'Thank you' for an amazing journey.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Your story was amazing. I loved reading it and will reread it many times I'm sure.
FiveofDiamonds chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
I am so glad someone addressed this. That has never made sense to me when other stories have angels tear out their grace, and what? Suddenly there is a soul where there was nothing? That only makes sense in a scenario where angels are basically a human soul with grace attached.

If you take away the grace of an angel, what is left? A fallen angel, as you suggested here, definitely makes the most sense. I'm sure God could do whatever he wants in this scenario, but I don't think angels can make themselves human just by removing something from themselves.

Wow. This turned into a weird, metaphysical rant about souls. Anyway, just wanted to let you know, I appreciate someone else realized that humans aren't detractive art and angels don't have souls that meat suits can stand. I just read "Heart Troubles" and can I just say, I find your writing style hilarious. "Why does no one let me drive?" Or in this story: "This was the traditional Winchester breakfast - black coffee and utter emotional denial." Urgh! And then you made me cry, you jerk. It was great.

Thanks for sharing your writing with us.

AuroraBlix chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
... Stop making me cry-and Chuckdammit stop KILLING people-you evil bitch, or I will salt 'n burn your bones!...

Lots of love for you and your writing! (Which is, of course, what I MEANT to say. ;D )

: )
Danibby chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Dang. This is the first FF that made me cry. Six times. In one chapter. God, you're cruel.

Awesome story. Keep doin' it.
Dannichigo chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
When you killed off Cas I was about ready to strangle you even though I logically knew that you weren't finished yet... You almost made me cry bastard! And you are a wonderful writer for it. No grammatical errors, smooth flow, engaging plot, characters are in character and believable, and so on and so forth. Incredibly well done! I truly look forward to what else you have written and may yet write! Thank you so much for writing, posting, updating, and completing this fic!