Reviews for The Appearance of Favoritism
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
LOVE IT!
SrtaWalker chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
So great! I like it a lot!
MangKulas chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Nice! I like your series of one-shots...but this one is super sweet
Botsey chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Thank you for this series.

Loved the last line. I have a story, yet to post that was written at the beginning of the year which addesses the Romulan's statement-how far will Vulcan go to embrace these 'cousins' and the reasoning behind it. The title is "The Ambassador's Son'. A few other stories are on the pike before I post that one.

Again, thank you for your enjoyable reads.

Botsey
Botsey chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I had read this series, but did not review. Each story can stand alone. Thank you for these enjoyable reads-each different, thus revealing Spock and Nyota in different ways.

Your readers will welcome you back when ever you are able to return.

Botsey
Firefly-class chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Good chapter. I do hope you return to this fandom:)
Havilland chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
A perfect confection of a story! ;D

sighs
Lemomina chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
That was a Beautiful chapter , I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading it :)

Please consider writing more of these two
librawriter chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
I loved this last chapter. The story of the two brothers was amazing. Great idea and very romantic how they created their own reasons for two moons.
Scholar's Callous chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Awww... that's so cute! I'm all happy inside now.
bookdragon01 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
lol. I think I like this one best.
LydiaMoon2 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
One of the reasons I liked the Academy chapters so much is because their content related directly to the story's title and Spock's eventual concern that his developing relationship with Nyota would lead to the appearance of favoritism.

My biggest problem with the other chapters, esp. these 2 experimental chapters, is that I don't necessarily see how they relate to the story's title. To me, these chapters feel like they should be included in a different story.

The chapters in and of themselves were good though, especially if I'm simply reading them as vignettes of S/U's life aboard the Enterprise.
Ella Unlimited chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Aw- this is such a bittersweet chapter! It's so sad because we find that Spock was engaged, by she's dead. And then we also see the sweet by him allowing Uhura to delete the file- symbolizing that he's moved on.

Great chapter, update soon!

Ella
WrittinInStone chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
This was actually pretty great. Very well written. I would love to read more.
Havilland chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
LOL! This was alot of fun and actually quite sweet. Leave it to Gaila to know about other's species sexual practices!

Sighs