Reviews for Stories past
Amy chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I started and finished reading this in one go. Please update it. I was looking for a good story where the kids read the books and maybe do normal routine stuff too. It reads well even though there are a couple of tiny spelling mistakes here and there. Just do a spell check, yeah?

Hopefully, you'll get the time to update it soon.
Ryuuohjin chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Like it
not many of this kind of gets complete
hopefully this will
AmbiguousAsTheNight chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Wow! This story sounds so interesting! I really like the humor and thought put in it, and especially how the dialogue flows so smoothly, as if somebody is actually talking! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A FANTASTIC AUTHOR! Please, please, UPDATE! I can't wait till the next chapter, when Harry meets Ron and Malfoy! you're really creative and I'll be eagerly waiting the next update: :D
Gemmy chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please keep writing this story! It's so wonderful :)
Gabi Couto chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Why had u stop writing that? I ABSOLUTELY love your HP stories and I am dying to see the seaction of scorpus when he finds out that his father and Harry was enemies! I'm from brazil and have told five o my potterheads friends about you!

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooving it!
Pleeeease, write more!
L3monLim3Bitt3rs chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Ok don't want to criticize you but you got a few facts wrong. Dudley learnt the word 'Shan't' not 'Won't' and Dumbledore offered McGonnagal a sherbet lemon not a lemon drop. Other than that it's a really brilliant story. I love the kids' commentary! Keep going!
serenityselena chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
interesting start for the story...

looking forward to the next chapters _
tez-chan chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Enjonine chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
this story is amazing! I hope you update soon!
psychedout9 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
great story, the family interactions are really cute. please update soon!
BookWorm230 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
shadowedlives chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
there isnt many with the next gen. reading it...i really like it cant wait to hear wat they have to say about the vanishing glass chap