Reviews for Stories past
Lilly Lean Lesia chapter 6 . 5/11
Please continue. It woud be fun if someone joined them.
Ur fan chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Hey I know you probably gave up on this story but I still wanted to let you know how much I loved reading it. It was so much funny. Too bad that we didn't get to meet the weasley family.
Rose099 chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Update
markoalap chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I like this story so much, please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
"McGonallgall!" they all explained.
That should be:
"McGonagall!" they all exclaimed.
Flo02 chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Have you abandonned the story? Because it look like it seeing as you haven't updated for 2 years...
Winry-Rockbell-Potter chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
PLEASE OHHHH PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON! XD XD XD XD
FCTSyndrome chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I hope you update soon!
millie8 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
you made scorpious say "i thought I got it bad",when it was talking about harrys cupboard but you then made Scorpious say "even I don't get that much" ,when talking about Dudley's presents.
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Great fic so far XD
attlantica chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
guilt trip

you shall update because you just left me here stranded in the desert
omfg please update
Freya chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
This story is really good :) I'd like to see more of it, maybe you could do the other books as well :)

Please update :)
Amy chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I started and finished reading this in one go. Please update it. I was looking for a good story where the kids read the books and maybe do normal routine stuff too. It reads well even though there are a couple of tiny spelling mistakes here and there. Just do a spell check, yeah?

Hopefully, you'll get the time to update it soon.
Ryuuohjin chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Like it
not many of this kind of gets complete
hopefully this will
AmbiguousAsTheNight chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Wow! This story sounds so interesting! I really like the humor and thought put in it, and especially how the dialogue flows so smoothly, as if somebody is actually talking! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A FANTASTIC AUTHOR! Please, please, UPDATE! I can't wait till the next chapter, when Harry meets Ron and Malfoy! you're really creative and I'll be eagerly waiting the next update: :D