Reviews for Glimpse
lifezgoodbaker chapter 5 . 2/4

First off I love the idea of this and how choices change your path (I love the Family Man)

Second- it's just so real. Sometimes I find when reading AU that cotton candy fluff seems to drip through the pages (not a problem I love cotton candy especially with beer- you should try it) Anyway- I find it so much more realistic when there is some angst or just real life issues at hand. Like other women, or money, or jobs, or kids, or time for intimacy. It just added such a genuine depth to the story ugh!
Third- I have already inhaled random glimpses - and will continue reviewing as such their.
Fourth- Amazing job! Please keep writing! I love your writing style and your overall flow please keep writing! Kdhkfisudhfushdjksdhjkl

Killing me Smalls!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
love this and couldn't stop reading. can't wait to read the other parts!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
What a great story! It was gut wrenching and poignant at times. I'm glad Magic Christmas Man was able to guide Santana to Brittany and her true happiness. I'm so glad that this is only Part 1! Can't wait to read the other parts. Thanks!
TTshorty33 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
story was super great.. most elated at ur last note that there is more. although u would think awesome brittany wouldn't be single when santana found her, s got lucky! I love that the mini santana was soo clever and able to piece it all together and thanks for not ended it at going back that would have been horrible. also throwing in the picture at the end was awesome. good stuff all the way around
Harrybm54 chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
You made me cry, happy tears..
Harrybm54 chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Harrybm54 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Love the story, love ella, like to love Santana.
Harrybm54 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I remember family man;). But I like the way you tell the story.
Brittanaicanteven chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I like this story so far! :]
gurj14 chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Um, so, I consumed this like a delicious ice cold beer. This story is so good. Damn. I was too invested in the journey to review other chaps bc I had to read further and right away, totally hooked. And I will also hit up those sequels mentioned... and your writing is quality. Imagery is my favourite thing in a fic and your situational imagery was so easy to follow in Santana's journey. You wrote all these characters so well and I usually don't like Puck in fic but you did him justice and made him likeable, the whole other reality experience was so intriguing and i'll check out the knuck if you buck rap song
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Well this is such a different story than other fanfic.. It feels refreshing.. You are a great writer hope you will write more ;)
fromLimaHeightsAdjacent chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I had to read this again since it is so good!
MandeuxHol chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I loved all this crazy journey!Can't wait to read the sequel! Oh and Ella is so smart and especial!
weeoil chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Omg I don't know how to find words to describe how much I love this story. I really love your stories actually because most of them are mentally and emotionally realistic. Like this one, I love how you wrote the other Santana's mistake though it totally shocked me at first but it was understandable and reasonable why she did it (though it was still awfully heartbreaking to learn that she did that to her innocent wife and kid). Life is not perfect and I love how you applied that to brittana relationship here. Very, absolutely, extremely, totally GREAT JOB!
sanekittens chapter 5 . 7/26/2014