Reviews for Book Feuds?
InnerDeception7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Amazing
Sarah Kemsley chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. That ENDING! This just became one of my favourite crossovers.
ilubcupcakes chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Lol
Casandra chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lol
Cheliz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
XD!
Evani chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
sorry, but its HP all the way, mainly cuz im obsessed haaha, but i am obsessed with MI as well, buut clare wrote a VEREY long fanfic in the HP universe for Draco so even she concedes that HP world is best hahaah
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ROFL
starshipranger99 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was great you should do Shadowhunters vs The Hunger Games
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Lol funny story, great work.
Although I must say I shall always go for Harry Potter
Dawn Elliot chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aww. This is cute and funny. Not sure why its cute but still.
CiCi The Awesome chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Major lol-age. Love it!
revejump97 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Sparkaly Magnus always .

But I think TMI is better (no offense to HP fans) I do think clary is one of the boring characters but tmi has a lot of good charicters with interesting backgrounds and we get in to those (I guess they do that in HP too...) oh well there should just be a truce that both are better than twilight *shudders at the horid entity that is a "book"*
CupieKristin chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Okay, that was complete crack.

But I loved it! Mortal Instruments wins because they have more noses, a Magnus, an Alec, and a Jace (sorry Simon). They have awesome, kick-ass heroines Clary and Isabelle, who trump Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Cho any day. But I do like Luna...
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hilarious and Random.

Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I'd have to say Harry Potter, hands down. Haha! And the thing with Rob P. was hilarious xD You should make one between Harry Potter and Twilight :D