Reviews for The Fighter
sjwht chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great story
ashmo2000 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
i hope they find out about the seizure soon.
BekaRoo chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
I am so glad you updated :D I love the fact Lexie is a parent to Sophia and her and Callie as well as Arizona get along. I hope Sophia will be okay and I can not wait for the next chapter :D
Slexipedi chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Im sorry, but why on earth is this under mark/ lexie? They hardly feature as a couple, nor does lexie's character. This is more like a mark /callie/ arizona threesome without the sex. This is what annoys the crap out of me on the show. Mark and lexie needs to actually talk about whats going to happen in this foursome- parenting family. No way in real life will anybody just jump in on a family structure like that. I get that mark is concerned for his doughter, but lexie is hardly ever included in the decisions that needs to be made. There needs to be a lot of talking done between the TWO of them. I love your story, i do, but its not very realistic. The way everything is going between the foursome is anything but normal and its as if they have been doing this forever. There are no slow realistic progression. I hope im making some sense. Anyway my point is, you need to explore the mark/ lexie dynamic more. They have just gotten back together and they are not even communicating, there are no bonding moments. I love the idea surrounding your story. If mark and lexie arent really your focus and you want to explore the threesome instead, you should consider putting this under the arizona/ callie categorie. I honestly see no mark and lexie. I was a bit dissapointed because this story could be so goood if you just explore all angles. Update soon.
BekaRoo chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Sad but grat chapter I can not wait for the next one. I hope Sofia will be okay.
auggy1984 chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
missoutontheprize chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I think Callie and Mark made the right decision to sign the DNR. Arizona already pretty much stated that she believed herself too good for a special need baby at the amnio, so I don't know why she's painting herself as the saint now. Liked seeing Lexie be there for Mark and I look forward to seeing their relationship develop more. Update soon!
missoutontheprize chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Arizona was equally awful to Mark yet he has to kiss up to her? What a shame. It's sad that's she's getting special treatment over Lexie, she started every argument throughout the pregnancy and is completely to blame for the hostile envornment if you ask me. But I guess everyone has to put up with the eternal four year old for Callie's sake.

Love the story, just hate Arizona. Hope to see some Mark/Lexie.
missoutontheprize chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I really liked this chapter, and I'm completely on Mark's side. Arizona willingly signed up for this and they were only going on that trip because Callie had to appease Arizona like a little toddler because she was pouting and whining so much, even at the baby shower! The truck was stopped, but she drove into it because she was bitching at Callie. So yeah, most people in that situation would think it was her fault. Love the Mark/Lexie, they're my absolute favorite.
justawritier chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I loved Bailey talking to Mark.
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I love that Mark's hiding from the 3 women in his life. For some reason, I think that if he ever was actually in that predicament, he'd do that. Anyway, another great chapter. xo
BekaRoo chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
I love your story, I hope you continue it. I love Mark and Lexie togther. I wish the show would get them back together.
srhittson chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Love the story. Please update. Will there be more Lexi and Mark since the couple is Mark and Lexi.
auggy1984 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
AiLing chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
They didn't scream at each other...that is an improvement indeed :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »