Reviews for Bella's Fight
TheEasternWind chapter 6 . 4/6
Ugh. She is such a Mary Sue...and the Volturi should just Nuke the place. If that whack job of a doctor can disguise himself to be more human, why tell anyone in the first place. Now they are all in danger. He, all of the kids who know (and kids aren't as secretive as you make them seem) and the Cullens. What an asshole.
tvhbabygirlcb2012 chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
Damn it Daniel hit me with the cuteness
BookLover-2502 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Love the whole story!
Ealasaid Una chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
do the cullens know the doctor?
Random Reader chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Okay, I'll cut to the chase, this is probably the best twilight book on here. And trust me when I say this, I have been on here for a while, and I've never loved a book on here more than yours.
At points, your bookmarklet made me cry, and laugh. I loved this book slouch. You are an amazing writer, I can't wait for the sequel!
Snarry4life chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
Hey, I couldn't believe that you wrote this and you hadn't started highschool yet. Your vocabulary is amazing ! Your writing is gold. If you ever write a book, you would be a fantastic author :)
Keep up the good work.
Simply Dorelle chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
Great story! I'm glad that you didn't give up updating and completing the story like most authors in your predicament do! Please continue making great stories much like this one.
Srm chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
d whole thngzz wonderfull..!
Emnara Holiday chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Wait.. What the fuck is Jacobs imprints name?
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
U are awsome
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Love the chapter How did carlisle find out exactly?
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'll review every chapter. I like how you (I'm guessing) will take the otherwise normal story and addd something to it that's so simple and stuff... I'll keep reading.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 31 . 12/26/2011
omg i love it

ily!

xD!
PhoenixRyder16 chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
Hey, I know that you are done with this story and you are already on the sequel, but this has kinda been bugging me. Bella's birthday is on September 13 and this seems like a really early graduation, although I also want to say that I am loving it so far and I also have your Twilight/Percy Jackson crossover on my favorites! :)
FOREVERxoAxoCULLEN chapter 30 . 9/19/2011
OMG I LOVED THAT STORY ITS THE BEST IVE READ IN A LONG TIME!