Reviews for Bella's Fight
Random Reader chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Okay, I'll cut to the chase, this is probably the best twilight book on here. And trust me when I say this, I have been on here for a while, and I've never loved a book on here more than yours.
At points, your bookmarklet made me cry, and laugh. I loved this book slouch. You are an amazing writer, I can't wait for the sequel!
Snarry4life chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
Hey, I couldn't believe that you wrote this and you hadn't started highschool yet. Your vocabulary is amazing ! Your writing is gold. If you ever write a book, you would be a fantastic author :)
Keep up the good work.
Simply Dorelle chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
Great story! I'm glad that you didn't give up updating and completing the story like most authors in your predicament do! Please continue making great stories much like this one.
Srm chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
d whole thngzz wonderfull..!
Emnara Holiday chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Wait.. What the fuck is Jacobs imprints name?
XHaileeX chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
U are awsome
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Love the chapter How did carlisle find out exactly?
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'll review every chapter. I like how you (I'm guessing) will take the otherwise normal story and addd something to it that's so simple and stuff... I'll keep reading.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 31 . 12/26/2011
omg i love it

ily!

xD!
PhoenixRyder16 chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
Hey, I know that you are done with this story and you are already on the sequel, but this has kinda been bugging me. Bella's birthday is on September 13 and this seems like a really early graduation, although I also want to say that I am loving it so far and I also have your Twilight/Percy Jackson crossover on my favorites! :)
FOREVERxoAxoCULLEN chapter 30 . 9/19/2011
OMG I LOVED THAT STORY ITS THE BEST IVE READ IN A LONG TIME!
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
Great job...loved it... Can't wait to read your new one.
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 30 . 9/16/2011
Awesome story! Well done! Good luck in the future!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
awesome ending
nightshadowlife chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
Just got a chance to read your story from start to finish and I have to tell you its a wonderful original piece! I haven't checked but I would love to see you expand and grow the story out!