Reviews for The 13 Cycles
Alter Shead chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Hahaha, funny as hell! xD

Was hoping for a Zell and Tifa, but this one definitly took the cake, LOL!

Poor Angelo, almost got turned into a Hot Dog xDD

Looking forward to seeing more of these one shots, I got to admit, I was starting to lose hope you'd continue this!

Though I'll still be rooting for a Seifer/Sephiroth or Vaan/Cecil one.

OH OH, I had a few other ideas for one shots.

Vaan and Tidus (one enjoys the skies, the other enjoys the sea... Yea, im one of those rly rare Vaan fans.. still would be an interesting debate/heated argument with a brawl(?)

Kain and Gabranth (both betrayed their own friends/comrades for reasons of their own.)
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I love both of these chapters. Tidus and Sazh were great together and I love the warrior pride burning deep within the hearts of Auron and Garland.

Request wise I'd like to see something between Gilgamesh and Laguna, the two most hilarious final fantasy characters to ever exist.
Cloud Link Zero chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is a really enjoyable story for a bunch of one-shots.

It'd be really cool if you could do a oneshot that looks more into the Vaan/Terra fluff that had been in 012, and maybe something between Cloud and Yuna, considering they have some similarities (blondes fighting to protect their girls, lol)
pikachuhats chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
that was very good with both chapters
Alter Shead chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Wow, truly amazing so far. Loved these one-shots to the core, the interaction between Tidus and Sazh was definitly one of a kind, and it went along the way one could expect: Sazh, the understanding father, one who could easily see through the real meaning behind Jecht's actions.

For the other, Garland and Auron's battle-thirsty wishes to clash leading to some sort of a bond born out of respectful conflict. Remarkable, to say the least!

If you dont mind, I do have a bit of a few suggestions for the following one-shots:

Seifer and Sephiroth (rivals to Squall and Cloud, obviously, but both have different reasons to taking interests in their personal counterparts. i think that such a conversation/clash COULD be interesting.)

Vaan and Cecil (one wishes to fly, whilst the other knows the feeling. I believe it would go down a nice path.)

Zell and Tifa (Fist fighters to the core, this could be another possibility, like a sparring match or something between them.)
Juny23 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Very well made story. Truly remarkable! It gave that excited feeling in my chest when I read it. Keep up the good work! :D
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Ooooo~! I LUV IT! Auron make me all *p* so reading this made me p Nicely done though I'm not quite sure what "Cyle" refers too...
TBOC chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
this is a really good idea. I'll be honest, I was expecting to see a bad story with a Tidus and Sazh fighting for some petty reason but this actually works.

it's neat how Sazh is the diplomat (so to speak) for Jecht. being a father he can understand what the old man is going through.

you said about requests, and seeing as I'm not signed in (no time) I'll place it here. but I promise I'll be back and leave a signed review.

can you do a one shot with Lightning and Cecil? they both had family involved in their journey (Serah and Kain...even though they are opposite ends of the scale in some terms) and I figured they could talk to each other about the good times and the bad, to try and lift each others hopes of a reunion.
Bri333865 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
this was really good. can't wait for the next chapters if there are more. :)
Sephirmaug chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I'm not exactly sure what this series will be about (different characters each cycle or chapter?).

I have to say this was quite well done. I like how you compared Sazh and Jecht and then had Sazh be the voice of reason and understanding between father and son.

well done. I look forward to more.
theunknownvoice chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
More! Please. I loved the comparison between Sazyl and Jecht. It is also is pretty obvious in all the games that Jecht does love Tidus. Tidus just can't see it. So more.