Reviews for Misreported and Misremembered
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wow. So many feels.
And yes, this is perfectly my headcannon too (that nations split with their citizens and can go to the point of being bipolar).
I really kinda suck at giving reviews, but I want to let you know that someone is reading your story, and someone really liked it.
JustSayin chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Australians don't really eat shrimp bro.
Bloody Albino Polar Bear chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was awesome! I love Vietnem, though i never have been there and I'm not Vietnamese, and her character! Australia and Vietnam seem like a really interesting pairing. I've become a supporter because of this! XD
Kiri Ame chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hmm... It would appear that once again, I have yet another OTP involving Australia. Nice work _

I really like this... The way you've made the paragraphs seem sort of... Oh, I don't know... fractured, I guess... is really effective, as well as the words you keep repeating. And the characterisation seems to fit, too.
Nang Tien chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was awesome! I usually support AmeViet, but now I think AustraliaVietnam is really cute too. Nice job on the historic details, and I love how you made her really seem human, not some scary warlike country
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
well, damn, i'm going to have to start shipping this now, thanks, another pairing to add to my "nobody is ever going to write for this (b'aww more, fangirl)" list - unless, insert-arguably-well-placed-cough-here, you write more fic -

/shot dead

anyway. fantastic like all your other fantastic stuff - 'cause there is, apparently, a reason for why i have authors on my favorites - and i really loved your characterization of australia, hnng aside. and the history, can't forget about the history -