Reviews for Metal Gear Merc
Nobody's Puppet chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well I must say that Im quite disapointed with myself for not finding this story sooner. Being a die-hard fan of both the master of stealth and the regeneratin' degenerate should have prompted me to find a crossover sooner but it was not to be. So I thank you sincerely for writing this and pray to the deity that I am (a joke from the Kingdom Hearts story I wrote but you will never find) that you decide to continue the story (especially if you refrain from yaoi relationships; no prejudice against them but it's just not right with Snake or Wade). I'll be keeping an eye out for updates (I like parenthesis!). Be seein' ya!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
AWESOME!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow...While I don't think the Metal Gear Universe and the Marvel multiverse go together, this is hilarious. Deadpool takes the insanity of normal Metal Gear and takes it up to eleven. This certainly caught my attention.
Voccio chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Lol I like this one, it's pretty damn funny, can't wait for the next chapter.
Major-Z chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I could not stop ROFLing at Deadpool. I cannot wait to hear what he'll say to Meryl, Wolf, and Grey Fox. LOLOL.
NikkaPlz chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I'm going to be thinking about this story all the time until the next chapter is made. This was grrrrrreat!
probably deleting this account chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
The ending was priceless. "Yeah I know what you me-" And then Deadpool explains anyways, XD.

Reminded me of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog a bit. This was well done, can't wait to see updates.
rc 1121 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Only one chapter and I can just tell I am going to laugh my ass off and be amazed as Deadpool deconstructs the 3rd person shooter genre, keep it coming!

Hey, maybe Deadpool should tell Sanke about the time he blew up part of Ohio with the Player or the time he fought a half human demon hybrid and got a buncle of tenetcales up the ass!
DestinyZX chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I can tell that right off the bat things are gonna get real hilarious. I'm loving this.
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
...Bloody hilarious!

I think I'm going to love this! Gotta love Deadpool!
Devil Boss chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Haha dude, pretty interesting. Poor Snake, of all comic book characters he gets to work with Deadpool. Wolverine, Spidey, Batman, any of those would have been better for him.

I have no idea where will this go to, but it's great to see a Metal Gear/Marvel crossover, specially because I was just planning to write one myself, although I'm busy with my crossover with Evangelion at the time.

Now, Deadpool sure is going to be trouble for many. Still, I wonder what will happen, since Snake alone was able to deal with the crisis without help. It would kick ass if Liquid hired some comic characters as well: I'm thinking maybe Juggernaut, Venom, Whiplash, that sort of fellas. Seeing Snake face them or Deadpool fight some MGS characters like the allmighty badass Gray Fox would be awesome.

So, I'll keep an eye on this fic. Lets hope it will reach its conclusion. Nice idea, and do update.

Devil Boss
wildrook chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Yeah, Snake's going to have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG mission ahead of him.