Reviews for last full measure of devotion
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really liked this and would love it if you added something more! :)
little.tel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I don't know why I keep torturing myself with these stories. I should just turn off my computer and never enter Mark/Eduardo into a search bar again. Because their story is just so heartbreaking. You've actually got me crying real tears.

Good job, this was well written. I just don't know whether to love you for writing this, or hate you for reminding me of the sadness.
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh please continue!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
why did mark ask that? is he trying to make things better?

oh, will u make a sequel? Eduardo DESERVES a happy ending! not a mere settlement, but he DESERVES to be happy, after everything he's been through..
L.S.H chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow. This is amazing. You completely nailed the sexual tension and intensity between them both. I like how Eduardo doesn't just forgive Mark straight away. I agree with you though it doesn't feel complete! I love the way you describe Mark's eyes, I think that is spot on! It's beautiful.
InHateWithPeople chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i really really loved this. it was so in tune with the movie, i mean all of Eduardo's pain and Mark's desire to be close to him again ... incredible!
LeLa London chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hey, I recognize this from LJ. Hi! I still really like this piece. It feels deep, emotional, and seriously in character. 3 I don't remember if you continued it though.
Kazz the 13th chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow... I loved it. I mean I really bloodly loved it! ;A; It just feels like something that could've fit in with movie's deleted scenes. And I loved the way you described things. I mean Mark's eyes, the way you described them was just... It made me want to go look and watch his eyes and see if they changed color during the movie! Then this line: "Their eyes meet across the void, chocolate on steel." I don't know why but that like was just like whipped cream on the sundae that is this story. The cherry (even though I don't like them) had to be "I'll always love you./ But I'll never forgive you." line. I wanted to cry a little there. Now that my verbal/ typing gushing is finished (my inner gushing won't be for a while for this story) there are only two things wrong with this [neither of which have anything to do with your writing, don't worry].

1) THE NUMBER OF REVIEWS! I am personally upset with the lack of reviews for this beautiful fic! There needs to be more than just 1 (2 including this one)! and

2) The lack of a TSN fanfic category! , This deserves more people to see/read/review it and how are we supposed to do that when we can't even find the bloody Social Network section? I'm just wondering if you've posted this on livejournal or anywhere else where it can be read?

And as for the add something later...~ PLEASEEE? :) Maybe a Mark POV? with some evidence that maybe Eduardo's POV wasn't entirely truthful when he said he pushed back the 1st time? Or maybe another meeting in the elevator or bathroom? ;)
silveririses chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
"I'll always love you"

"But I'll never forgive you"

Perfect.