Reviews for Unexpected Surprises
Madame Reveuse chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Hey there awesome person! I loved this story so far, really wish you would update sometime. Of course I totally understand if you don't feel like it, it's just...hnnng, I want to know how it goes on and you ended it on a real cliffhanger and aaah *randomly fangirls*
xTheNamelessx chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
I really WISH this story was updated any time now.
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Oh. My. Word. XD filler chapters are the BEST! (and is it odd that I kept thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh abridged while I was reading this? No, don't answer that: yes it is.)
... and I keep rereading this over and over again... and it makes me choke on my laughter every time :) Well done, Agent of Insanity, well done.
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Moremoremoremoremoremoremore more... I want more! :D please update, okay?
TophFan chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
OMGOMGOMG! YEEESSHHHH
TophFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
first reason I wanted to read this: I see azula. now I am the hugest avatar fan
second: it's k
third: It's really good!
fourth: are you gonna make philipa like dybbuk back? well, assuming that dybbuk turns good...ya know..in ur fanfic
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
off the story do better next time
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
awesome. u should finish the story soon
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
cute
Teddy chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
I love this story! Please update. It is amazing and one of the best children of the lamp fanfiction. Again please update.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Wonderful!

Keep it up :D
xTheNamelessx chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Getting pleasure from scaring children? Gee some people are so pathetic...lol
Theo Strongin chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
The whole book is amazing. Please write more books.
xTheNamelessx chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Oh no! Buck has to stay behind too? This Pilton guy is really getting on my nerves -.- Glad you finally updated, even though it was worth the waiting. school starting is giving me a pretty hard time too! [ keep up the excellent work!
xTheNamelessx chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Very well-written and well-planned. Keep up the good work.

Nameless