Reviews for What We Have is What We Make of It
Adorra chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
This is an amazing story!
poisonivy1123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
This was gorgeous
jlluh chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
This is excellent.

I spent the whole time assuming the potion was horcrux related.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
How this made it into the Best and the Strongest H.P. Community I will never know. Disjointed, confused Harry story more than anything else.
doraemax chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Pity we didn't exactly get to see the changed world...
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Excellent story! :)
Arla Logan chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This was a really wonderful story, and having it be in Hermione's point of view added very interesting perspective:) I liked her concerns for the future at the end as well.
ultimadragon88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Harry seemed like he had Autism here.
Thank you for writing it like that. It was very accurate to my own experiences, and I appreciated reading it very much!
godlet chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I love this Harry. He is very much selective mute and it resonates with me. I love this Hermione. She is very much loving, but lost most of the time, and it resonates with me.
Love 3
konoitami chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
this is so very very good :
aalens chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I did not much like this story at first, not in comparison to those of your other HP fics I have read anyway, however it 'grew on me'. Towards the end there I really liked it.
Question: you and eighty or ninety percent of fanfic authors have recently, i.e. In the last two or three years, decided to eliminate the word 'of' between the word 'couple' and the things there are a couple of. (For example from this chapter; 'she could join him in Milan in just a couple years...') Any idea why? It sounds quite strange to me - and probably to anyone living at the time the HP 'verse is set.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
hmm... it doesn't really seem to end, rather it just sort of trails off. maybe add another chapter
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Extremely interesting concept. (and fun story as always) So how exactly was Harry affected? I get that he was affected emotionally, the reason he is not good at wand magicks is cause of the curse as well? And he's quieter because of the... I get a little confused as to his reaction of being quieter than usual...
Skreech chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was an enjoyable read! I loved it all! You rock!
Teucrian chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Excellent story. It was quite an enjoyable read. It was good to read a piece of fanfiction where harry is "handicapped" (or otherwise not "normal") without the author sermonizing about it or making it a source of instant magic superpowers.