Reviews for Ron Weasley's forbidden love
bella232 chapter 51 . 4/18
please update as soon as you can. i love this story and want to see how it ends.
MaleficentsTwin24 chapter 49 . 6/30/2015
How long are you going to make us wait :'(
Se23Babygirl chapter 49 . 2/8/2015
After she gets out she could think he moved on but he didn' he has to show her that he only loves and wants her.U should put atleast one lemon scene in there.
Guest chapter 49 . 2/8/2015
U should have Ron get mader for having to wait so long to get his love out of at first she thinks he moved on after she gets out then he does everything he can to make her see that he loves her.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/5/2015
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! You have to finish this story, it's amazing. Please keep updating it
Guest chapter 51 . 1/4/2015
You bitch. Update
federer4ever chapter 51 . 10/11/2014
Hey mate! Your story has been a compelling read. I enjoyed it, even your OC Elizabeth Lestrange was very likable. Being a huge Ron fan, I loved it but considering my other favorite character, Hermione, has been sidelined made me apprehensive initially, but I'm glad I continued with this fic. Enjoyed your writing style! This story deserves more reviews, but don't let that deter you and please update this story! I'm eagerly looking forward to Ron-Bella's future. Good luck for more fics. :)
Guest chapter 51 . 8/19/2014
Hurry up! I wanna know what happens next
melmel25 chapter 51 . 7/15/2013
I really like this story and hope your writers block goes away. I know how it feels, right now I'm having trouble finishing a story also. But I really like it and think you should try to finish it the results might surprise you, it surprised me!
kanotsa chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Hey my friend...
I totally understand how you have it. I will stay and wait. Your story's are way to great for me not to!

Many hugs and smiles kanotsa
VampWolf92 chapter 50 . 1/7/2013
oh. ok
VampWolf92 chapter 49 . 1/2/2013
I look forward to the next chapter.
kanotsa chapter 49 . 1/1/2013
hey...

thank you for the this chapter... i'm som glad that i am still reading your story. you keep impressing me, with the way you wright

if you want it. i would gladly try to help you with advice and idea's. just send me a PM and i will stand at the ready :-)
kanotsa chapter 48 . 12/23/2012
like the little candle in the stormy dark night. it dos not seem as much... but it is what breaks the darkness and brings us hope.

thank you for at great chapter...
and again marry christmas and may no one ruin this wonderfull evning
VampWolf92 chapter 48 . 12/21/2012