Reviews for Ron Weasley's forbidden love
Se23Babygirl chapter 49 . 2/8
After she gets out she could think he moved on but he didn' he has to show her that he only loves and wants her.U should put atleast one lemon scene in there.
U should have Ron get mader for having to wait so long to get his love out of at first she thinks he moved on after she gets out then he does everything he can to make her see that he loves her.
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! You have to finish this story, it's amazing. Please keep updating it
You bitch. Update
federer4ever chapter 51 . 10/11/2014
Hey mate! Your story has been a compelling read. I enjoyed it, even your OC Elizabeth Lestrange was very likable. Being a huge Ron fan, I loved it but considering my other favorite character, Hermione, has been sidelined made me apprehensive initially, but I'm glad I continued with this fic. Enjoyed your writing style! This story deserves more reviews, but don't let that deter you and please update this story! I'm eagerly looking forward to Ron-Bella's future. Good luck for more fics. :)
Guest chapter 51 . 8/19/2014
Hurry up! I wanna know what happens next
melmel25 chapter 51 . 7/15/2013
I really like this story and hope your writers block goes away. I know how it feels, right now I'm having trouble finishing a story also. But I really like it and think you should try to finish it the results might surprise you, it surprised me!
kanotsa chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Hey my friend...
I totally understand how you have it. I will stay and wait. Your story's are way to great for me not to!

Many hugs and smiles kanotsa
VampWolf92 chapter 50 . 1/7/2013
oh. ok
VampWolf92 chapter 49 . 1/2/2013
I look forward to the next chapter.
kanotsa chapter 49 . 1/1/2013
hey...

thank you for the this chapter... i'm som glad that i am still reading your story. you keep impressing me, with the way you wright

if you want it. i would gladly try to help you with advice and idea's. just send me a PM and i will stand at the ready :-)
kanotsa chapter 48 . 12/23/2012
like the little candle in the stormy dark night. it dos not seem as much... but it is what breaks the darkness and brings us hope.

thank you for at great chapter...
and again marry christmas and may no one ruin this wonderfull evning
VampWolf92 chapter 48 . 12/21/2012
cool
kanotsa chapter 47 . 12/15/2012
Now it is only 3 minutes ago I read your Prev Chapter, and now after reading this! I sit back with tears in his eyes
*leans back in my armchair and just looks at the full moon*
through menu the last 46 chapters have seen bella go through hell and back, and still there are still some who believe that she is an evil person.

I thought you gave a really good description of how it must feel to be trapped in Azkaban. bella need not look if she arrived there for! once you have visited Azkaban 1 time you will never forget the feeling

Thank you to continue to get me to look forward to next chapter
kanotsa chapter 46 . 12/15/2012
then again you were able to create a chapter that was both sensitive but also gave space to be able to be a little warm. even with the fact that many have lost their loved ones.
even if you wrote that you had never even been to a funeral, so it feels not at all. you manage, from my perspective, to create the feeling of a real funeral.
then it happened! what we all dreaded and hoped would not happen hehe ...
I must say that I am not so surprised that it was as it was unexpected, but the way you describe the scene with the guards on. it seems very credible

again many thanks for a wonderful chapter