Reviews for Unlocked Potentials
Nakiasha chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
So awesomely awesome so far! I love your writing style, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tanuki-chan chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Hahaha! I couldn't stop laughing when England told France called him 'mon lapin': that's how I call my best friend since years and years! XD
Nice story! I will read it 'till the end! ;)
Little Phili chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Love this story! I think it was awesome how you made Lovi and Feli share their powers! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Do you have ANY idea how long it's been since you updated!? I had to basically read the entire story over again! You're lucky I even remembered the plot after a year!
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Please update soonnnn! This is sooo good! But, I can't bring myself to call them their 'names', so if I talk about them in my review, I'll call them by their real name.
foREVerhauntingme chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Holy crap! It's you! Yay! They're all together again (mostly)!
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Finally an update! akjntgtlgjflhg
Spamano4ever chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Update. Please. This is so good.
phoenixphlight chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Wow. Really creative idea. So far, all the powers seem to fit though I think Germany's power would be better suited for Austria. I really like this. I hope the Axis Powers meet and bond. Are you going to bring in Eastern Europe? I hope they don't get sent back or at least not without a fight. I like the Fact Files at the end of each chapter. Keep writing!
StarDream22 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Oh my good this is like the most shamazinnist story I have ever loved, I'm truly in love with it :D gah I gotta see what happens no I neeeddddd to see what happens please please please update again soon 333 the only I ask though maybe a lil more Prucan 3 I love you! ~~~~
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Lovi? Control? Riiigggghhhhttttt. Please update!
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Damn, this is so Awesome, I'd say more but I have a question.

In Ludwig's and Gilbert's files, it says that they had gone through a successful 'Joining'. It also mentions something about that in Feliciano's and Romano's files. What does that mean? I really hope it will e revealed soon, because not knowing is really bothering me!

Keep doing great as always!
Lightkit chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Uh-oh, what's this, Beastie hearing voices? Could it be a perk to his power? We'll see yes? :) Pfffft. Oh Lovi, well done. XD I was totally ready for him to start screaming curses, and what do I get? Something totally more hilarious. XD Uh the Asians are 'hunters.' And they've essentially found everyone. So Korea/Static and Taiwan/Aqua are attacking Summon, Beast, and Mirror, Inferno/China is after Harmonic, Reflect, and Glacier, which would leave...Japan and HK to go after the rest? This'll be fun, eh? XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Scarlet daydreamer chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
Ooh it's another winner! I love it!
bleubirdsong chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
LOL. This is random...

Interestingly you gave the Hetalia characters tails and ears. That's something new :3

I was wondering if you could add the Nordics here since I adoreeee them sooooo much. And I love Summon's/England's obbsession with bunnies and the reason behind it too. Love this, hope you'll continue!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »