Reviews for Kitty's Discoveries
Pk Love Omega chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
Rachel and Melvin! XD man, that sounds epic. _

aww this is epic! ;D update!
Sherry Whisperwind chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
haha ok you deserve a review :3

I really enjoyed this week's chapter, really...um..exciting :D

I hope you continue your promise to update weekly though _

~ update soon ~
YamiBakura1988 chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
I really hope you update soon
Crimson Puppetmaster chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Lol. About time 'Kura got caught. n_n Don't worry, this chapter is worth the wait. ATEM's there now. It's safe to say the Kitty is totally screwed now. Update soon!
Twilight Rose Witch chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
KILL ANI! It took u so long to update but at least it was a decent chapter please update soon.
Midnight star-dweller chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
OMC, please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Your story is great (a few typos here and there, but everyone's guilty of THAT), and it makes me laugh as my minds eye watches all these events unfold. Keep writing!

-MidnightSD
YamiBakura1988 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
nice
Pk Love Omega chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
Melvin? Oh my gosh, Melvin! XD

UPDATE(: this is incredibly AWESOME :D
Twilight Rose Witch chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
This chapter is good Bakura and Melvin are the coolest. I would love if you read and reviewed my story because I want to be a good writer like you thanks :D
anikidazo chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
LOLLOLOLOLOL.

That's hilarious. Giving the wrong address. Ah, goodness.

I've grown a little bit out of the Yu-Gi-Oh and YGOTAS fandom, but I like this story and will continue to read it~ (I kinda assumed this had to do with YGOTAS, being with the "Kitty" and the "Melvin" :3)

Anyway, I like this. I don't like that Marikku isn't in it anymore though... w Marik is a god of sorts, I believe (they call this theifshipping).

So, bottom line, good work, please continue~!

~EmiriiChan
RyouObssessed chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
Yay! Melvin-caused chaos!
kareso chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
Yes more chapter 4 kitty's discoveries bring back marik in story okay
WilliamKanaKun chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! I CANNOT GET ENOUGH! I'M ADDING THIS CHAPTER TO THE PREVIOUS ONES I HAVE PRINTED.
CaLePegasus chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
:D I love this story! You should update it soon
Twilight Rose Witch chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
It's good but will bakura get a girlfriend?