Reviews for The Art of War
bespectacledfanwarrior chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
I'm blown away by your talent. You write every character perfectly, I can actually imagine them saying it all. I love the banter between Kira and Dukat, it's actually really funny :)

I can't wait for the next chapter. xx
MizJoely chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I love how deviously twisted your Dukat is without him turning into the baby-eating monster the show twisted him into the last season. Well done.
MizJoely chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Loved the last line of this chapter. Good luck with school and I'll wait patiently for the rest of the story. You know, after your brain explodes and everything. :)
MizJoely chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Looking forward to the next update as the tension mounts. Can't wait to see where this push-and-pull between Kira and Dukat goes.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loving it so far, Dukat as his usual devious self and Kira stuck between a rock and a hard place. Can't wait to read the rest! Only one quibble: some very British spelling distracting this American during her reading. Perhaps an American beta might be a usefull ally in the future. But that's just me, easily distracted. The story itself certainly holds my interest!
sleepyowlet chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Very nice! After discovering that most Cardassia-centric fanfic is gone from the web (*sob*) finding yours was a lovely gift. I hope you'll continue; your idea is a truly fascinating one!
too lazy to login chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Ooooh I'm intrigued :P I like the way you wrote Ziyal in the 2nd chapter. Update?
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3