Reviews for The Art of War
rampantwolfhound chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I'm not much of a Kira/Dukat shipper, but I have enjoyed the slow-burning, slippery-slope nature of this story. I could never see Kira simply jumping into Dukat's arms and declaring her never-ending love, but set their love/hate chemistry in the topsy-turvy loonyland that was the Dominion Occupation and add in a Dukat plan within a plan within a plan leading to a trap...I look forward to reading the rest of this.
MizJoely chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Hmm, I get the feeling someone doesn't like Shakaar...and I'm not talking about Dukat! :) It'll be interesting to see what Kira does with the First Minister's "request".
MizJoely chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
I love how you're slowly but surely altering the Kira-Dukat dynamic, so it isn't some abrupt, "they-fall-right-into-bed-and/or-love" story. Layers, I love 'em.
everythinginbetween chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
I love this chapter. I like how you add even more mystery and contradictions to Dukat by having him speak Bajoran with a native accent. Cardassians really have some delightful depth. I adore this:

'An hour?' Shakaar demanded suspiciously.

'If you think I'm going to let you stroll around the place freely for an hour – '

'Oh come on, it's not as if I'm going to run amok and kill everybody. Amazing as it may seem to you, I actually have better things to do than massacring civil servants.'

No matter what you think of his personality, no one can deny that Dukat never fails to deliver in a confrontation. I also like Kira's conflicted emotions about Dukat and Shakaar. If I was her I'd dump Shakaar, leave him to look after Bajor and the Dominion, run off to a remote planet with Dukat and never leave. I look forward to your next update. xx
MizJoely chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I can't say enough how much I enjoy complex, plotting Dukat over the televised cardboard villain they gave us as the end of the series. I really wish things had gone this way instead.
everythinginbetween chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
I'm blown away by your talent. You write every character perfectly, I can actually imagine them saying it all. I love the banter between Kira and Dukat, it's actually really funny :)

I can't wait for the next chapter. xx
MizJoely chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I love how deviously twisted your Dukat is without him turning into the baby-eating monster the show twisted him into the last season. Well done.
MizJoely chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Loved the last line of this chapter. Good luck with school and I'll wait patiently for the rest of the story. You know, after your brain explodes and everything. :)
MizJoely chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Looking forward to the next update as the tension mounts. Can't wait to see where this push-and-pull between Kira and Dukat goes.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loving it so far, Dukat as his usual devious self and Kira stuck between a rock and a hard place. Can't wait to read the rest! Only one quibble: some very British spelling distracting this American during her reading. Perhaps an American beta might be a usefull ally in the future. But that's just me, easily distracted. The story itself certainly holds my interest!
sleepyowlet chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Very nice! After discovering that most Cardassia-centric fanfic is gone from the web (*sob*) finding yours was a lovely gift. I hope you'll continue; your idea is a truly fascinating one!
too lazy to login chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Ooooh I'm intrigued :P I like the way you wrote Ziyal in the 2nd chapter. Update?
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3