Reviews for Hazel Eyes
bro chapter 3 . 8/27
i love this story as much as i love the last one. its so addicting. I reaaaaaaLLYY hope that one day you come back to finish this - SO MUCH POTENTIAL. the whole scoundrel and prince thing is so cute too.. sigh... maybe one day you'll continue this masterpiece
Dirtkid123 chapter 3 . 3/15
what the HECK?! WHERES THE NEXT CHAPTER?! THIS CANT BE LEFT UNFINISHED! ITS TOO SPECTACULAR!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
I know it's been years, but you should come back to this story! Lots of potential, and I love the first story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
update PLEASE
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I'm not sure who is the sneakier one of those two. This is cute.
Claria Fett chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Yes PLEASE continue!
tkdginger98 chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Love where you were going with this... Hope you return to it.
Ae3qe27u chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I'm guessing that this is abandoned, then?
VanAllen chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
My opinion: it's good but i'd rather have you writing about Anakin and the twins learning about the Force and their bonds... its no fair that we have a sequel and Han is already there setting up a relationship with one of the twins. Luke is learning the Jedi way, we know he does have a great power and deep connection with Leia should be given the opportunity to develop like that too -not already with the smuggler around- Wish to see something different...
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I want more so badly... This story has great potential, and I love it already. The reason I loved Brown Eyes so much was because of Vader and Padme's romance, sweet yet dark at times. But this... This is something else entirely. Don't get me wrong, I like this because it has a Leia and Han romance, but also because of... Well, everything. I know not what will happen, and that's the mysterious beauty of it.

So I beg of you, please PLEASE, update this! I hope you haven't given up on this story, because it's wonderful... And I need to know more. I apologise for pestering, because everyone else seems to have said around about the same things as I, and it has probably gotten annoying... But it saddens me to see such an awesome piece of literature be left uncompleted. Just think about it, okay? 'Cause I realise you've probably got a lot on your plate, and you've got more than a hundred fanfics on this site, if my eyes did not deceive me. But please just don't allow such a story to go to waste.
Anyway, I'll wait patiently if an update, and hopefully one day you'll do one. :)
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
*Sniffles* As much as I love Leia and Han's relationship, reading that last part made me feel just as addicted to this story as I was to the last. It's so nice to be able to read about Anakin (and he seem's a lot whiter in this one... Though it has been nineteen years since) and Padme. They are just... I have no words for how much I love them as a couple. :)
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I said it, and I was right. Thanks, now I'm addicted this story of yours, too. Kriff me... What can I do? The answer: read on...
Maestra zep chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Please continue i like very much tris story
Leah227 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
So I just found this story, and saw you haven't updated it in a while. Are you planning to continue it? It's really good so far!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Please continue this! I'm really enjoying it so far! :-)