Reviews for In Paper Boats
castkate chapter 21 . 3/17
Great great story! Youre characters are awesome- I hope and wish you update and continue this lovely story. Thank you
Story chapter 21 . 1/24
This is a great story, I really hope you continue it! The characters are all portrayed so well. There's the same banter between them with a lot of wit and charm. Fantastic writing. Jonah is lovely creation.
47Always47 chapter 21 . 1/4
Any chance for an update? :)
bookimpva chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
I hope you plan to continue this; it has been a fun ride so far.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Okay, so I really suck at reviewing, and I'm sorry. You deserve every review possible for this story, and I'll gladly go back and review every chapter, because I absolutely loved this story. Jonah is so endearing. And in AUs, I find that the characters don't usually sound the same, they're kind of OOC, but not in your story. I could hear Beckett and Castle in my head. Their voices. This is a wonderful story, and I realize your last update was over a year ago, but I hope you'll add more. I really want to know what happens to Beckett, Castle, Alexis and especially Jonah. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this amazing story! Looking forward to more! ;)
Coco chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Hello! Please please please please please finish the story! I'm desperate for Jonah and Mommy Kate. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
Ms. Desperate chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Hello! This is my weekly reminder to please please PLEASE finish this story! I miss Jonah and mom Kate. I'm in desperate need of them. Hense my name. I'll be your beta! I'll be the best beta ever!
CaskettShipper chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
NOOOOOOOO! I NEED TO SEE THE ENDING! PLEAAAAAASE!

IS THIS ENOUGH PERSUASION? PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEE!

I NEEEEEEED TO KNOW HOW JONAH AND ALEXIS AND RICK AND KATE END UP!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Are you ever going to update this?!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Totally reading this again cos it's so awesome. Even though it's been like two days since I read it for the first time... :P
K Gibbs Winters chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Soonish is a year and a half? I don't wanna know what a long wait is... Still hoping for an update, but kind of given up. Hope it's nothing bad that's keeping you from writing.
SeriesTherapy - Traducciones chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
Hi! I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I just ran into it two days ago and couldn't stop reading. You have me hooked! I've enjoyed this so much. I love Jonah, and the little family dynamic they have. I know you probably won't finish the story, but I just wanted to let you know how much I liked it. So, if you ever feel like it, please continue writing it. I will be waiting!
life's a mystery chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
oh nooooo! I can't believe it ends here. please complete this story if you are able
delenaanon chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
I only just discovered this story - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you still intend to update! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this story until the end of time!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This really really really needs to be updated.