Reviews for In Paper Boats
scuie90 chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
Please please please update! I just found this story and I'm loving it!
Rae chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
update please!
deb21458 chapter 21 . 10/23/2015
I just read this story I really hope you get back to it
caffinate-me chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
I just reread this for the I don't know how many-th time. Love love love this story and I hope you receive the inspiration to continue/finish it. Xx
Rae chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
update please!
senpen banka chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
Excellent story, hope you decide to pick it up again at some point.
castkate chapter 21 . 3/17/2015
Great great story! Youre characters are awesome- I hope and wish you update and continue this lovely story. Thank you
Story chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
This is a great story, I really hope you continue it! The characters are all portrayed so well. There's the same banter between them with a lot of wit and charm. Fantastic writing. Jonah is lovely creation.
2.0Always47 chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
Any chance for an update? :)
bookimpva chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
I hope you plan to continue this; it has been a fun ride so far.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Okay, so I really suck at reviewing, and I'm sorry. You deserve every review possible for this story, and I'll gladly go back and review every chapter, because I absolutely loved this story. Jonah is so endearing. And in AUs, I find that the characters don't usually sound the same, they're kind of OOC, but not in your story. I could hear Beckett and Castle in my head. Their voices. This is a wonderful story, and I realize your last update was over a year ago, but I hope you'll add more. I really want to know what happens to Beckett, Castle, Alexis and especially Jonah. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this amazing story! Looking forward to more! ;)
Coco chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Hello! Please please please please please finish the story! I'm desperate for Jonah and Mommy Kate. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
Ms. Desperate chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Hello! This is my weekly reminder to please please PLEASE finish this story! I miss Jonah and mom Kate. I'm in desperate need of them. Hense my name. I'll be your beta! I'll be the best beta ever!
CaskettShipper chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
NOOOOOOOO! I NEED TO SEE THE ENDING! PLEAAAAAASE!

IS THIS ENOUGH PERSUASION? PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEE!

I NEEEEEEED TO KNOW HOW JONAH AND ALEXIS AND RICK AND KATE END UP!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Are you ever going to update this?!