Reviews for Day At The Land Of Departure
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Oi vey.
Key2DestNE chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
This. Is. HILARIOUS!(falls down laughing) I love this story so far! Keep going, I love how Ven is, I imagined him like that!
Halestorming chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next... Sorry if it's a generic review. $

Hope that made it stand out!
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"Ahh… my comfy chair, the TV remote… a box of those super delicious ultra-awesome chocolate chip cookies that Ventus made me and a nice quiet night of doing nothing but catching up on my soaps. What more could a Keyblade Master want?" Master Eraqus, the Land of Departure trio's beloved teacher and quasi-father, sighs happily as he sits down on the huge plush plaid chair and puts his feet up, already feeling relaxed and happy. He picks up his remote and clicks on the TV, already anticipating an exciting episode of his favorite TV show.

wow Eraqus is a pansey O.O

"… So glad that's not me." Ventus sighs in relief to Aqua when Eraqus suddenly turns to him and motions for him to come closer.

Naturally, Ventus had no idea what his master wanted so he just walks over.

Just as he had done to Terra, Eraqus grabs Ven by the ear and starts twisting.

"OW OW OW OW OW OW!" Ventus wails, struggling just as violently as Terra was as Eraqus marches through the hallways towards their rooms.

LOL! XD careful what you say Ven! XD
Dr.Roxas4dawin chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Good to see another chapter's up! Hilarious as usual. I feel sorry for Terra though...
Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
When are you going to update this story? I REALLY want to read more...and I hope I'm not being too demanding...I just really like your stories!
MYLEIA420 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like this story! But the thing is...the last two chapters were veeery similar to a KH BBS video I watched on youtube. *suspicion* You got me into ff...but there were too many similarities to be a coincidence... *slams fist on prosecutor desk* is this a copy, or did the video copy your ff...I WILL INVESTIGATE! *overdramatication ftw :D*
Roxanna123 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
God that is so funny. I'm going to save this as a favorite story. Please contiune the story. I love it. (hugs Terra and Ventus).
Henvdemon Of The Sun chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
that was pretty good. i love it! *laughing in amusement* sounds like something he would do too! *trying not to cry from chuckling*
Animefrk12 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
omg can't stop laughing at Ven's "Got to Believe" XDDD
organization13girl chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
XD LOL

Thatz all i got to say XD
Zexiontwo chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
That is funny
Renzy Fantasia chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
whaaat? ventus BITE? he is a dracula... and a harry potter freak... he should use nimbus2000/firebolt to fly, not wayward wind...
kingdomkey0703 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Hahaha! Poor Terra... Please update and keep up the good work!
organization13girl chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
dear lord...its amazing! XD Love Terra's part and Ventus' stupidity since its so much similar to Roxas' and Sora's! XD I'll never be able t olive up to THIS if I write mine!