Reviews for Beg for It
Beautifully dark
jane2325 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my wow
Aya's crew chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i dont think ive read a story that so completely graps the concept of dubious consent. The guilt, the manipulation, and the overall mind-fuck that this situation encompasses, made me really contemplative of what just happened to hermione. I think its a great take away to have from a story, good job.
CurlyQ2102 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Absolutely fucktastic! ;)

I loved the psychology as well as the lemon. It was intense, realistic, and Extremely well written.
k2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hotttt wow. More more more!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Dark and then with that twist? Evil, devious Lucius at his very best.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
What a dirty old man...I love it! )
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Haha every soldier knows its not a question of IF someone breaks, its a question of WHEN.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Nasty piece of work isn't he? He may havr forced her but she wasn't physically harmed (emotionally? Well that's another story) very nice. You my friend are twisted, just as well there is some darkness in me that actually doesn't mind this!
JasonsLea chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Delicious.
Wendy Waddles chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
It certainly borders on the dark but Hermione appears torn over her willingness enough to actually enjoy it. Lucius is wonderfully done. Nice one-shot!
shaybo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love how this could be almost canon. And Hermione's Gryffindor bravery and love for Ron would totally lead her to screwing Lucius. Brilliant brilliant! Great job :)
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Dub-con, indeed! As a matter of fact, I'll even argue that tag as Hermione seemed to be enjoying it a little too much lol.

You wrote Lucius so in character. It really is like him to take advantage of Hermione in more ways than the sexual, the manipulative bastard. I guess that's why we all love him so much, eh? We need some serious psychological help...

I can't say it was truly dark, and I'm sorry if that's what you were aiming for. Regardless, it was an enjoyable read with rude bits thrown in for extra pleasure (no pun intended)! Do keep up the great work!

-MizSphinx