Reviews for The Whole Truth
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 6/17
This is kind of cute and nice so thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Cute
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This was wonderful and funny, great idea!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh such a fantastic exchange between Dramione!
Well done!
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Adorable!
ilovetivo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was super cute.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was funny. So... Very... Funny. xD
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I liked that very much! I loved how Draco was surprised at Hermione's very open(via veritaserum) answers. *smirk*

Surprised and flattered it seems.

Loved the ending...would love to see it continued but it's very delish as a one-shot. Thanks!
WhitePeach91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Fantastic! I know my (unfortunate) favoring of hyperbole can be annoying, but your writing really IS Wonderful, Brilliant, Superb, Witty, Smart, Clever... I'll quit while I'm behind :-)
Butterscotch chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Funny, isn't it, how a little bit of truth can create even as it destroys? You would think, though, that the Slytherins might have gotten into more than a little trouble for such a potentially dangerous/damaging/inconsiderate prank.
Social Safari chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
What a lovely story! Great scenario, everyone perfectly in character. The pacing was perfect, as was the dialogue. I loved it!
Cathrine chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
good story..! would u write more..plz!
KaitDixon chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I loved it! It was funny and the idea of the whole thing was just amazing. I seriously think you should consider writing another part to it. But hey that's up to you. (:
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
really good story. funny and all. I loved it !

congrats
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very cute! I just love when Ron puts his foot in it and Draco comes in and snatches Hermione from under his very pointy nose.