Reviews for What May Come
Wow, such a great story. You really should finish this off. I want to see what happens and how Ciel reacts to seeing Sebastian for the first time.
Well damn! Excuse me for my lack of better wording but that was one interesting story. I love how they've progressed and the slow build up on tension between Ciels parents. I knew it was only a matter of time before I reached the end of this fic but oh I wish it didn't have to end! The smut was amazing as well and their growing affections made it all the more fun to read.
Tsuki chapter 14 . 2/7
hope you countinue this story
Moonlightdarkness724 chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
NOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS. I READ THIS ONCE YEARS AGO AND NOW THAT IM BACK I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN AND SEE THAT THERE HASNT BEEN AN UPDATE SINCE 2012/13?! Take my soul, just update T~T
Nicoledp7 chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
I love this fanfiction! It has become one of my favorites. Please update !
WhatTheActualFDidIJustRead chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
Noooo please continueeee! I must know what happens!
FairyDemonDust chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
oh my god NOOOOOOOOOOO the parents are going to kill the romance noooooo I can't take it I adore this story even though it's freaking killing me
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
Pwease update Q.Q
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Pls finish
Ender12300 chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
and Akiru Chan,
I love this story so much.
Sure, I don't like smut too much, but still.
Great job!
The concept is absolutly great!
Hope you update!

Sincerely,
Ender12300
Cecelia Winters chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL UPDATE! THE LADT UPDATE WAS IN 2012 NOOOO
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
Please please add another chapter
pandabead chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Omg i love the story please go on
Law1ess chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Crap, crap, crap, crap, craaaaaappppp. They're gonna find out, and bad stuffs gonna happen, and ceils gonna get depressed, and Sebastian is gonna get his license revoked, and I'm freakin out here!
nezushi chapter 14 . 3/24/2015
Not finished :( hope you will pick it up somewhere in the future...