Reviews for A Soldier's Angel
Jasien chapter 1 . 1/10
Cool! I like your story. I've never seen this pairing before. I like the way you wrote Angeal's train of thought and his reaction to the small victories he gets like learning her name, or finding her ribbon. Angel seems quite gruff though. I personally interpreted Angeal as the most calm/level-headed of the trio (Sephiroth, Genesis, Angeal), but I guess when it comes to matters of the heart, people do tend to act a little crazy lol. It doesn't bother me, but I just wanted to point out how he's coming off to me in your story.

Anyway, I know this hasn't been updated in quite some time but I thought I would leave a review just the same and hope that you haven't abandoned this story. It would be really nice for Aerith and Angeal to finally meet. On a side note, I think it's kind of funny that Angeal is describing her as an angel when that is what his name means. I wonder if she will think of him as an angel, too.
DangoDaikazaku chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
lol Angeal and Zack are so hilarious. lol
Zack:"You like her don't you?"
Angeal:"Say anything to Sephiroth, and I'll have your balls mounted over my fireplace."
Zack: -gawks at him- "You don't have a fireplace!"
Angeal:"I'll get one."
Zack:-whimpers-

XD
DeliciouslyDangerous1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love it! It was cute.
Kiddiluna chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Realy good keep up the good work.
TerrorInYerTub chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was so AWESOME! XD I love people pairing Aerith with someone other then Zack or Cloud. Nothing against them just like to see something else once in awhile, ya know? But the story was very well written and was just beautiful. I love the end where Angeal was all O.o co-co. Can't wait for the update.

Well til the next time, Terror out! X3
LadyBrigida chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
omg yay finally! Angeal needs more love and I absolutely love the paring you have given. Keep it up and I cant wait to see where this goes