Reviews for Love & Justice: Warrior Princess
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 2/8
meh... I am not sure i like it...arent the senshi powers leant on the roman gods? not to mention that they already can do really cool stuff like curing a whole planet from space from evil travell, time travell etc...wonder women would kinda be a power reduction seeing what they already are able to do...not to mention that usagi IS a leader when it counts (its her pure heart to the point of naivite and ability to inspire hope in hopeless situations not brawn or brain; for that she has her senshi's)
sil chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Sailor Jupiter IS a warrior. That's what senshi means.
gandalf chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Jupiter punches Uranus? Since when?
Usagi IS a leader.
Pluto never left the Gates Of Time unless she was allowed.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Their future was never secure. That was the whole point of the story from the second arc onwards. None of them are that weak, Ami was often the central character rather than a supporting role, and apart from the bit where she punches Uranus, Sailor Jupiter already IS a warrior. That's what senshi means.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Realities are Bleeding Together? Ranma should be one of those. Can you imagine Ranma with a ring? He is willpower or perhaps Confidence incarnate. And Ranma was the first fanfiction I really got into on FFN. Buffy came much later.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
S J C chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very interesting although why cosmic planetary avatars who can jump into orbit would accept being de-powered to Wonder Woman's level is beyond me.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
very awesome
sparky555 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Yay, no Ranma. Don't get me wrong, I love Ranma fics, but not everything need him in it. Could be great!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
LOL Really enjoyed this all here, and will be hoping that someday you might have Pluto pop in and visit Xander for a bit, or at least snatch him away long enough for some R&R LOL, or barring that, maybe seeing how he reacts when Makoto shows up as WW.