Reviews for A Vow Once Given
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 5/31
I absolutely love the way you write. This was perfect, teagic, hopeful, and desperate. Well done
kakashifan7 chapter 1 . 1/16
I love Riza and Roy. Their personality and their relationship. You depicted them so beautifully here. You really captured the depth of their characters and brought out the hope and commitment in their lives.
Cindy chapter 1 . 1/1
THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ.
okay. okay. calm down for the coherent review.
so - things i loved:
how suicide was addressed. how the war was horrifying and the effects it had on roy and riza, but you didn't descend into purple prose. how roy took cArE oF rISa aGh oh my gOD and "you WANTED me to kill you?" and "you would make me shoulder your burdens for you?" and "unaware that she was only two seats behind him" just kill me now this whole thing is perfect i love you now
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is very dark ad very real. Loved it
alone.together.us.you chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Wow...I have no clue why I passed this story so many damned times and never read it...That was really good and it kinda sounded...real I guess?
Kabuki-An chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Beautiful :')
Blaizekit chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is chilling perfection.
Skynote chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Fucking fantastic (excuse my French). This… we need more of this on the archive. This was such a refreshing, raw, realistic read, and it was just so satisfying on this subject the manga and anime glazed over. I actually don’t mind Arakawa leaving the tattoo scenario vague, but either way you really did write this in-depth to high standards. I’m a huge Roy/Riza fan, and I really think this one-shot did a great job at deepening their relationship, how it began and how it developed. You really got me with the emotions, too; I was squirming in my seat from the discomfort of Riza getting burned, I felt Roy’s guilt, I felt both of the characters terror and sorrow. And then at the end, the note of hope. Ah, I just love it! Quality Fanfiction work, thank-you for the read.
firecloak chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was wonderful and very in character!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I think this was a really good take on this event. I like where you went with it. I think it was good. And the note you ended on was perfect.
Ginger Blackmore chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow. This was really powerful.

I just. There are no words.
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is stunning.

Really stunning.

The way you portray Riza's emotions and Roy's emotions with such skill is just...wow. Really wow. Please never stop writing.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow.

This was brilliant. Utterly fantastic.

It fit the canon excellently, as far as character portrayal went, and your prose was wonderfully intense.

Great job, really. Looks like your going to be my second favorite in this fandom as well as the first. ]
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
ahh... awesome :)

If this were what happened in the real manga, that would be great. I just love their relationship. and you write it very well. sorry for the bad english it's 4am here lol..

thanks for writing your own idea. this is the first fic I've read about Roy burning her tattoo but it's really up to my expectation. nope, it even exceeds )
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
arrggg i felt her pain :'( so sad..