Reviews for Pile of Ashes
AussieNinjaChick chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
RunsfromReality chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
From Moon over my Hammy to this is a leap you've made quite well. I think finding you may be the best thing about today! This was richly visualized and excellently rendered in text. I was pulled along every step of the way ... and looking forward to reading your other material.
jbfrancis chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I adored this. You are a master at perfect beginnings. I say this because every JAlice story of yours that I read feels like the most wonderful set-up for an epic story, and I am always left wanting to read more. Kudos, you can achieve so much great story, intriging and well-written, over and over again. And I love this couple with one of them vamp and one human, no-one does it better than you. You like Jasper as the vamp, it seems. Ever considered having Jasper the Human and Alice the vamp? I've only seen it done once, and would love to see where you'd go with it. :)
deltagirl74 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Like it so far, can't wait to read more
Mrs.TheKing chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Wonderful! I love it.
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I would love to see what comes next... but its a one shot and I might never know.. so I'll leave it to my imagination...

But I gotta tell you all the suicidal and regret and all the feeling I don't know why I might be crazy you are a great writter but I felt it you know... I got submerged in the one shot somehow and I'm greedy so I must ask for you to continue it like a story but you might not do it... so Ill just thank you for writting it and for posting it here.
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Poor Jasper :(
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I know teasers are meant to be short, but man, this is like really really really short, haha! It served its purpose though, because I definitely want to read it! :)
Mrs.TheKing chapter 1 . 4/1/2011