Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Kiiimberly chapter 107 . 5/4
Thanks for updating! Hmm, I wonder when they'll actually get to talk about it.
Midknight911 chapter 107 . 5/4
Awww Elfwine is so cute so is little El. Elfwine is definately the best of both his mother and father, I wonder if he sees what the adults do.
I think Haiweth and Legolas need to have some bonding time. I mean Gúthwyn was more scared of Haldor but since she was often forced to spend time with Legolas she got over it much quicker than Haiweth.
Speaking of the children... are you ever going to make Hammel an enjoyable character again? We hardly ever see him anymore but when we do he is being an obnoxious jerk.
I don't even know what will happen when they both reveal their feelings to each other. I think if one does the other will as well but they just can't seem to just spit it out.
And since you mentioned Gúthwyn and the practice field. With all that has happened I think old Gúthwyn could easily kick the current one's arse.
Geat chapter. I like it when almost everyone is together. More interactions, I believe, are more interesting than Gúthwyn monologuing. Can not wait for the next chapter.
Brynhilda chapter 107 . 5/3
This was a nice chapter, but not so relaxing... Tension is still here and it's becoming harder to bear. I'm still waiting for Cobryn to reappear. I would also like to know Aragorn's point of view. So, maybe next time ?
sue92178 chapter 107 . 5/3
Oh, I wish they would have an actual conversation that clears this up! Hopefully soon...
This confusion better be resolved soon because it just hurts so much how I just want guthwyn to be happy
Ysmira chapter 107 . 5/3
ah, and nothing again! I am only hoping Aragorn will do something about it, and soon, before Thranduil starts to destroy everything, or rather continues. And I am still admiring your talent in making supposingly boring family breakfast scene into something very interesting. I wish I could write like this.
Larien Larry Arnatuile chapter 107 . 5/2
Another amazing chapter.

YOU ARE MESSING WITH MY MIND!

I had no idea that it was even possible for me to love this story more, but I am kept on the edge of my seat with every. Freaking. Sentence.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 107 . 5/2
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 106 . 4/1
Nooooooooooooo...

That's all I have for this chapter :(
Midknight911 chapter 106 . 3/29
It seems Legolas' father is scheming again... He should know his son's fellings will not stray, though he may hope they will.
When will they find out about each others' feelings! Gosh, it is obvious to everyone except them.
Love that you added Elladan and Tauriel in, they are a few of my favorite characters. Plus the part where Tauriel pushes Legolas is hilarious.
Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter.
Kiiimberly chapter 106 . 3/29
Thanks for updating. Hmmm I wonder what the king is up to. Looking forward to the next one! :)
gginsc chapter 106 . 3/29
Thranduil is scheming! Trying to get Legolas interested in a she elf.
Brynhilda chapter 106 . 3/29
Ow, what misery and missed opportunities, although the brief moments with Elladan and Tauriel were nice and interesting.
Gimli's warhammer didn't succeed in putting some sense into Legolas's skull, but maybe someone could achieve this long-needed task with Guthwyn ?
I'm already longing for the next chapter...
ZabuzasGirl chapter 106 . 3/28
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Pineapple3000 chapter 105 . 3/27
AAAAHHHHH AFTER THREE DAYS OF BINGE READING! I HAVE TO WAIT!