Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Midknight911 chapter 109 . 7/1/2015
Awwww. Poor Tauriel. At least she is still supportive of Legolas and understands his dilemma.
Gosh darn it, Tariel is right to be disappointed. Gúthwyn used to be awesome but now she has lost one of her best redeeming qualities: being a badass with a sword. I actually miss the Gúthwyn that Legolas describes, the one from before the big move. I hope she comes back soon.
All this mention of Haldor is making me wonder when Elfwine will learn of that word that Auntie Gúthwyn freaked out about. He is intelligent and will find out but I wonder who he will confront when he does find out.
Hmmmmmmm... anyways, great chapter. I can hardly wait for the next.
oldguest chapter 109 . 6/29/2015
This chapter was so so good to us, things are finally looking up for them! I might have to reread everything again to make the wait bearable. You're amazing!
Your writing is incredible and the way you have drawn and expanded on this magical world is breathtaking. I can feel myself drawn into it, which is a life saver after a tough day.
Brynhilda chapter 109 . 6/28/2015
Tauriel is such a lovely character. You depict her more as a friend than a subordinate for Legolas and it feels right after their painful past around the Battle of five armies. So now, all is well... and I would like to read some news about Guthwyn. ;-) Thanks again for this chapter !
Brynhilda chapter 108 . 6/28/2015
I just love this scene with Aragorn and Legolas. I could almost see Viggo and Orlando playing it as I was reading this chapter. Brilliant !
funnygirl00 chapter 109 . 6/28/2015
This...is...TORTURE! Oh! You are a master in the art of keeping your readers waiting like a bunch of kittens watching a ball swinging above their heads! Great chapter! Really need those two to confess their feelings!
Pineapple3000 chapter 109 . 6/28/2015
AAAAAAHHHH I can't wait for him to stop being a scaredy cat!
Banana chapter 109 . 6/28/2015
You updated! :-)
This chapter, much like the previous one's, was awesome. I'm completely in love with your written style, your characterisation and well... essentially every component of the story.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 109 . 6/27/2015
OMG! I love this! Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Katara97 chapter 108 . 6/1/2015
This is the chapter that I have been waiting for. Great job! I am anxiously awaiting the next installment. :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 108 . 5/27/2015
Oooh I really liked this chapter! I love when you do Legolas' pov because you just seem to capture him so well. I remember when I first caught on this was a Legomance (hundreds of chapters ago haha) and I'm so thrilled to see some progress. Thank you Aragorn! Of course I see complications haha

So you are bringing up Haldor again...you eventually going to reveal his back story or are you just going to hint at it?

As always, awesome to see an update and can't wait for the next one!

Liz
gginsc chapter 108 . 5/27/2015
AHHHHHH! Just do it Legolas! I am sick of this waiting!
Midknight911 chapter 108 . 5/26/2015
This chapter was amazing. It had a few things I had been missing lately, namely: girls with swords, someone finding out the other feels the same, and the issue of Haldor. It is refreshing to have a character that can obtain relevant information and spell things out to the clueless ones. I guess Aragorn is kind of like Cobryn that way. Oooooh so much has happened in this chapter and now Legolas knows he has got to make a decision within a pretty short amount of time.
I haven't been this super excited for the next chapter in a while but right now it's practically killing me. Really can't wait for the next.
Ysmira chapter 108 . 5/25/2015
wow, that was a really great chapter! Besides Legolas final enlightenment, about which I am very happy, I am also very interested in those events in Harad. And the great Talk will be awesome! :)
sue92178 chapter 108 . 5/25/2015
Thank goodness for Aragorn! At least he has the persistence to repeatedly douse Legolas with the truth, and it looks like it may finally be sinking in...
Pineapple3000 chapter 108 . 5/25/2015
Oh please oh please oh please!
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »