Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Aranel chapter 76 . 8/7/2012
Anolinde,
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please,
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please please, PLEASE post again soon. I need my Rohan Pride Chronicles fix. You have no idea... I literally check every day to see if there is a new post on this series, and I've read the whole thing through multiple times now. PLEASE. This is better than Harry Potter (and you don't know how much Harry Potter means to me). Please for the love of Dan Bergstein, post again soon. Or I shall have to go bacon with the Narwhals.
Please, Anolinde. For Legolas.
No pressure, though.
Sincerely,
Aranel
maya chapter 76 . 8/6/2012
a great and moving chapter...i cannot wait to read the next one:-)
NotAfraidToLive chapter 76 . 8/5/2012
I was so excited to see that you had updated! It's the most amazing story, and I'm looking forward to how legolas will deal with his feelings.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 76 . 8/5/2012
Meddling fathers...Poor Legolas! I'd be about ready to strangle Thranduil by now. Poor Guthwyn too, you give her such dismal prospects to work with...

DFC
SandraSmit19 chapter 76 . 8/5/2012
I very, VERY, strongly dislike Thranduil. He's a patronizing jerk-off to put it mildly, and I hope you no longer write about him. Having said that, I love the story and I hope you update again soon.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 76 . 8/5/2012
Oooooh my gosh...oooooh my gosh...that was...AMAZING!

AH! SO FRIGGIN GOOD! Fantastic job! More pleeeease! This story has always had fantastic pacing and left me wanting more! That last scene was heart wrenching :( So Legolas does love her!? I always felt, from reading your story, Legolas cared a lot about Guthwyn, possibility harbored some form of love for her so for him to have that little moment at the end has shed more light on to that notion.

Thranduil shedding light on how dangerous it will be for Guthwyn to have a baby in her current state made my stomach drop :( I'm scared Guthwyn's future - she's been through so much...having a baby is something she deserves gosh darn it!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Take care!
funnygirl00 chapter 76 . 8/5/2012
Thank you for updating I really enjoyed this chapter. Legolas was Guthwyn's knight in shinning armor here. I had completly forgotten the immortal difference between them, but that isn't going to be too big a problem...I hope. Thank you for the update, you have truly made my night.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 76 . 8/4/2012
Update immediately, please!
Glory Bee chapter 76 . 8/4/2012
Oh Thranduil not your finest hour. :( I was beyond thrilled to find a new chapter but then sad when it ended as I am so invested in this series and am eager to read more!
Kiiimberly chapter 76 . 8/4/2012
Thank you so much for updating anolinde! It's been a while. There's just so many conflicting emotions this chapter (and the previous ones). I believe that both of them just haven't realized their feelings for each other. Guthwyn's actions are misunderstood so much because so few actually know what she's gone through. Do many outside her homeland actually know she was kidnapped? Also, I'm not sure if I asked before: How many more chapters are remaining? Any possibility of yet another a sequel? :)
DreamCatcher1991 chapter 76 . 8/4/2012
I was very confused. I didn't understand it all.
CiCi chapter 75 . 7/30/2012
I discovered The Rohan Pride Chronicles almost two months ago and have been a big fan since. I havent been able to stop reading. I have finally caught up to you! Way to go on a great story. I can see the slow development of Guthwyn and the recovery that is slowly happening. I cant wait for another update.

Patiently Waiting,

CiCi
Guest chapter 75 . 7/23/2012
I just want to say I love this story. I came across this store two days ago and I have spent every spare moment reading.
Sherrywine chapter 75 . 7/20/2012
Very nice writing, as usual - you truly do have a way of pulling me into your story's world. The level of detail you provide and the pace at which the story moves is lovely - I feel I practically know Guthwyn. However, in following this story (well, stories), I feel my one chief complaint would have to be that Guthwyn is not my idea of a likeable person - she's a compulsive liar (especially with little things) and she's constantly being modest when she shouldn't be.

That being said, I don't honestly read this story to know more about Guthwyn herself but rather about everyone else and the Middle Earth you have created. Brilliant job.
funnygirl00 chapter 75 . 7/18/2012
I cannot believe I missed this update! Stupid computer! Oh, a very, very, very good chapter. Guthwyn is starting to notice Legolas and that's good. He obviously cares for her and has for some time now I'd wager. And Thranduil, very curious, but just what she needs to think about her engagement to Corbyn. But I cannot wait to hear what Legolas has to say about that interrogation. Thank you so much for the update and I apologize for being 12 days late to reviewing!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »