Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 89 . 3/26/2014
Been awhile since we got Lothiriel's pov...I kind of forgot how suspicious she was and how she thinks of Guthwyn...Loved how she thought it was a trick of Guthwyn's or an insult haha And someone really ought to get her to see the light about her sister-in-law. Maybe her brother if she goes to visit him?

Poor Elfwine getting all excited. I love how he has a female elf as a leader in the armies. Elfwine knows women as well as men can kick some serious butt :)

Took me awhile to review, though I read this ages ago. It was very welcome at the time you posted it haha

Looking forward to the next chapter, as usual!

DFC
Elfwine chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Congratulations on the number of reviews! This story and yourself certainly deserves it. I hope the bedtime storywill make things easier for Guthwyn and Lothriel.
Guest chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
There was a moment in your story where I felt that perhaps Lothiriel had been punished enough, that perhaps Eomer could begin to try and, if not forgive her, then at least try to get along with her. This chapter has made me change my mind. Lothiriel is still the same narrow-minded, mean-spirited and utterly abominable woman she always was and can't even find it in herself to be a proper mother, for more than a minute anyway. Eomer is right to despise her and Guthwyn should just come back to Rohan, because waiting for Eomer and Lothiriel to patch things up is waiting for something that will never happen. Having said all of that, I do enjoy your story and I eagerly await the next chapter.
TMI Fairy chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Nice to see the bad woman in a hell of her own making.
Borys
Brynhilda chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Hello anolinde, I'm still following each new development of your story :-)
It's good to be back in Edoras for a glimpse of Elfwine and his parents' lives.
Are some characters as Lothiriel (maybe Amrothos ?) going to evolve quite soon ?
May we hope for a bit of romantic action for Guthwyn, or maybe beneficial discussions with the children or other characters ?
I agree with some of your reviewers who have written here some time ago that Guthwyn needs to find herself again. I would like to see more of proud, strong, careless Guthwyn, even if her adult life just seems to become more complicated as it goes.
Thus, I think there is a marvelous solution : gift us a new great chapter soon ! _
Thanks again !
Guest chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
It's so nice to be sitting here clenching my fists reading lothiriel's frustrating thought process haha. Really great chapter! Can't wait for more.
CrystalCutie chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Lothiriel is a jealous idiot. All Guthwyn wants to do is have her nephew get along with his mother, and to have his parents get along. She's so caught up in some nonexistent battle with her that she cannot see the olive branch waving in front of her. She's just going to dig herself into a deeper and deeper grave until she loses everyone.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Update immediately, please!
world-classgeek chapter 88 . 3/18/2014
Eomer, you are an idiot. An IDIOT. Your son is going to grow up scared to death of you, your sisters are both furious, and you need to stop worrying so much about Guthwyn. If she wants a marriage, she will find one. Stop worrying about it!
Keep up the awesomenesss of this story.
LarryTheLobster chapter 88 . 3/4/2014
This is an amazing story. I started the Rohan Pride Chronicles not three days ago and I am begging for more. Keep writing, I love it!
Kiiimberly chapter 88 . 2/25/2014
Thanks for the update anolinde. Eomer's pride is really something and his words to Guthwyn were just cold. I'm looking forward to some interaction between Lothiriel and Elfwine through story-time.
gginsc chapter 88 . 2/25/2014
Stupid, Eomer! Just plain stupid!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
I can't say Eomer didn't deserve it. I'm only worried Guthwyn will flip out about what he said. (Maybe Legolas can console her? heh heh heh) Elfwine is seriously one of my favorite characters. He deserves his mother's attention.

Awesome as always to see an update from you dear! :)

DFC
Sarnedhiel chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
Let me sum this chapter up real quick: OUCH
Poor Eomer, he really wasn't cut out for any form of politics, was he?
I do hope Guthwyn's plan is going to work, reading a hurt Elfwine does nothing to cheer me up...
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »