Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
ZabuzasGirl chapter 106 . 3/28/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Pineapple3000 chapter 105 . 3/27/2015
AAAAHHHHH AFTER THREE DAYS OF BINGE READING! I HAVE TO WAIT!
sarahpai chapter 105 . 3/20/2015
Oh my god... oh my god... too much. Too much. Too many feels you amazing, wonderful writer. I adore Legolas and Guthwyn but sometimes I think I adore you more.
Guest chapter 105 . 3/17/2015
GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! WHY DO YOU STIR WITH MY EMOTIONS AND THEN LEAVE ME HANGING! GIVE ME MORE! please... T.T
Brynhilda chapter 105 . 3/12/2015
The conversation between Eomer, Eowyn and Faramir at the beginning of this chapter was just hilarious. I feel like I was there with them plotting around the table and looking at the various people.
Where is Cobryn now ? Shouldn't he have reappeared now that he has unknowingly left Guthwyn together with Legolas and previously Gimli in that corridor ? Or maybe he has met someone interesting on the way back into the main ball room ?
Poor Guthwyn really needs to understand that her affections are returned, it is breaking my heart to see her so miserable and selfless. Legolas, on the opposite (at least if he hasn't lost all his wits), has a lot of cards in his hands now. How is he going to play them ?

Thranduil has to find himself a fine bottle of wine. He's so going to need it.
Midknight911 chapter 105 . 3/10/2015
Grrr.
If Legolas has any intelligence at all, he would be able to see she loves him or, at least, thinks of him romantically in this scene. How much longer can he misconstrue her words and actions?
Fantastic as always, can't wait for those big revelations.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 105 . 3/9/2015
OMG That juxtaposition of pov's KILLED me. You're killing me anolinde! I still expect you to one day be nice to Guthwyn. I can't believe Legolas let her go like that. Hopefully Gimli knocks some more sense in to his head. Or Guthwyn's family knocks some sense in to hers.

You literally had me shouting, "NOooooo! No! Why? How could you anolinde?" After I finished this chapter btw

DFC
Kiiimberly chapter 105 . 3/9/2015
Thanks for updating anolinde. Man I really liked this chapter even though it's maddening that she doesn't know he was talking about her. Gahhh :(
neFaerieous chapter 105 . 3/9/2015
OMG what is going through Legolas's mind now?!
funnygirl00 chapter 105 . 3/9/2015
TOO SHORT! TOO SHORT! TOO SHORT! TOO SHORT! ARGHHH!

And the award of the year, for the best suspense story goes to Anolinde! I almost passed out from holding my breath while I read the section with Legolas and Guthwyn. Twice! Legolas need to tell her! Faint heart ne're won fair lady!

Oh, I'm begging you, on my knees! Please! Update soon before I go mad! (And looking at my review, it appears I must have gone mad already!)
omgitsalexmarie chapter 105 . 3/8/2015
I've been waiting for this for years and I'm so happy we're finally close to these two idiots finally admitting their feelings to each other (or at least it seems so)! Thanks for the update and I can't wait for the next one!
Paprica Salt chapter 105 . 3/8/2015
So blind...
I have been wondering how will you get past thd whole differences between species but i guess we will have to wait paicently.
and it might not be a happy ending for all i know..

thank you for posting !
Sage94 chapter 105 . 3/7/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh next chapter I hope..idk what I hope, but this chasing is madness. Really well written and suspenseful, but it was quick and nail biting. Thank you very much for this 105th chapter to this installment!
smock12 chapter 105 . 3/7/2015
I can't take it anymore! No more hinting and side stepping. They have to confess to each other. This is so many chapters reading in hope.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 105 . 3/7/2015