Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 91 . 5/11/2014
I needed a few days to formulate a response...

Omg poor Guthwyn! Once again, a step forward another backwards! Damn, how many times has she broken something now? She's just like me, tripping and falling and breaking bones!

...of course our only consolation is that Legolas is worried over her. I'd love to see his pov next, and Cobryn's too cuz we all know he's observant like that haha Not sure what he'd think though XD

DFC
nefaerieous chapter 91 . 5/5/2014
Your updates are like rays of sun in a cloudy week...too few and so very much appreciated. Waiting on tenterhooks to see what happens next!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 91 . 5/5/2014
OMG, thiiiiiiiis, yeeeeees and noooooooooo, that friggin ankle! n Legolas and Guthwyn moments are both a blessing and a tragedy ;n; I notice their time together has this balance of both good and negative outcomes, meaning we the audience get excited they are hanging out together and Guthwyn is enjoying herself, but their time together always seems to end on a bad note (broken ankles, a crying Elfwine, a drunken Amrothos) xD Poor Legolas! Can't seem to catch a break, but then again, it's through these bad outcomes that Legolas proves himself to be trustworthy - At least in Guthwyn's eyes.
I have a feeling Hammel and Legolas are going to have a throwdown at some point o_o
Fantastic update! Sorry for the lack of reviews - I literally stop what I am doing when I see your story update xD Which means, I'm most likely reading it on my phone and writing a review on my phone is a headache . Anyways, great update and I can't wait to see the conclusion to the Legolas visit!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 90 . 5/5/2014
Oh wait, this is the chapter when she finally reads the story with Elfwine u Like I said, behind on my reviews ;n;
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 89 . 5/5/2014
Wow! So good! I am so glad Lothiriel decided to read the story! I really like her character - I just feel so extremely bad for her and wished Eomer was more upfront and honest about Gwuthwyn's past (she's his wife for crying out loud, gotta share important details such as your sister-in-laws tragic/traumatic past). If he was, this whole mess wouldn't have escalated e_e Both him and Lothiriel are so stubborn n
Anyways, great, fantastic, oober-awesome update :D
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 88 . 5/5/2014
Oh my gosh I am soooo far behind on reviewing your story n Must catch up!
funnygirl00 chapter 91 . 5/4/2014
Oh my goodness. I read this chapter three times and I still am having trouble finding the words to describe it. It was full of sweet moments and then packed with drama! I, as well as the other reviewers, and going to politely urge and beg you to please update soon. Us humble readers can only drool with anticipation for the next chapter for so long before going insane under your creative spell!
Brynhilda chapter 91 . 5/4/2014
Wow ! This is a chapter I'll certainly be reading again and again :-)
Every aspect of the story has progressed in this new ''episode'', Elfwine is happier, Guthwyn is busy writing him stories (and subsequently learning a bit of Elvish culture and customs), Cobryn is watchful as always, and poor Leggy seems quite lost with his feelings for Guthwyn.
It seems that a great plot in unraveling and that our favorite characters are slowly going to meet their destiny.
I'll be happily waiting for the next chapter !
superwholocklvr chapter 91 . 5/4/2014
OH GOD
THE FEELS
SO AMAZING
Larien Larry Arnatuile chapter 91 . 5/4/2014
Once again, another brilliant chapter from the master herself :)

I loved it, honestly. Definitely added to my list of favourite chapters in the entire series, and this chapter has made me fall in love with Legolas even more- something that I believed was not possible. You have, without a doubt, created the best Legolas yet.

As for breaking an ankle- yikes that sounds **painful**. From here on out I am going to be more careful dismounting from horses (me and my friends are very reckless riders- we get an adrenaline rush from falling off when galloping... and aren't discouraged when one of us gets a minor concussion). I would positively loathe having my ankle reset if it feels like that. Thank the Valar we have painkillers.

I also love reading about Legolas's concern for her- he is very very sweet. I want a pet Legolas now...

Keep writing, you are just amazing!

Larien Larry Arnatuile
ChaosEver chapter 91 . 5/4/2014
well done, well done. waiting impatiently for more, though I can totally understand that intense chapters can take a while to get just right, and lets face it, most of this series is a study in varying degrees of intense. :D Good work, and we are still reading. don't give up hope.
Kiiimberly chapter 91 . 5/4/2014
I'm glad to hear the stories with Elfwine are going well but I hope that Lothiriel will eventually realize that Guthwyn intentions aren't malicious. I think Guthwyn handled the situation pretty well considering her history. Thanks for updating anolinde and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Elfwine chapter 91 . 5/3/2014
Although I feel really bad for Guthwyn, I liked this chapter a great deal. The obvious obstacles remaining between these two, and very serious ones at that, seem to be carefully unfolding in this part of the story. Hammel's behavior concerns me though. I really hope that one day his feelings and inner conflicts can be resolved somehow. Thank you for such a wonderful update! I'm really looking forward to the next one.
Glory Bee chapter 91 . 5/3/2014
Rather a brutal chapter. :( I cannot even imagine the pain Guthwyn was experiencing. It was distressing to see how hostile her adopted children are towards Legolas. :(
ZabuzasGirl chapter 91 . 5/3/2014