Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Guest chapter 75 . 7/10/2012
Gúthwyn is co clueless that Legolas likes her. I kinda feel sad when Gúthwyn reminisces her old flames... Why did they have to die :(
NotAfraidToLive chapter 75 . 7/9/2012
More please! I'm always so happy to get an email saying you updated. :)
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 75 . 7/9/2012
AHHH! Yes, yes, yes! So awesome! This is like food to me, and I starve until new chapters appear. Please... Feed me? Haha, you really do have such a well thought out story it just sucks a person in!
Guest chapter 75 . 7/9/2012
new chapter!oh joyyyyyy. you make me happy!guthy back)))))))))
Sage94 chapter 75 . 7/8/2012
yay, so glad theres another chapter! also glad that only a month ago i caught up with your story. it was so long, i'm surprised i made it this far, because not only did the length of your first story intimidate me, but to see you had more sequels! (or series/whatever, haha) but i'm glad i did! please update soon. also, i hope you pan back to Éomer and Lothiriel. aaaand i'm torn between wanting them to separate or mend the family and resolve everything. either case, eomer deserves the truth for once, and lothiriel needs to be understood.

and last but not least, i hope you, for one chapter at least, get to elphir to see the error of his ways or whatever. or stick it to him ;)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 75 . 7/8/2012
Poor girl! Nice job with this one! Each chapter gets better and better! Keep it up and update soon.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 75 . 7/8/2012
More interrogation huh? When is Legolas going to catch on? XD

Good to see you updating again! :D

DFC
Guest chapter 75 . 7/7/2012
I never usually review (ever), but for you I make an exception. A few months ago, I discovered this series and spent a week reading through the entire thing (during class, sometimes - my teachers were probably quite unhappy with me :P). In short, I'm obsessed. Guthwyn and her world are so vibrant and fascinating, and I can't wait to see where you take her story. Please, please update soon! Like other reviewers, I rather miss when I had hundreds of new chapters to read. I'm itching for her relationship with Legolas to further develop, and I'm also really intrigued about what's going to happen with her and Hammel, since you hinted at something big coming up betweenthe them.
Kiiimberly chapter 75 . 7/7/2012
Poor Guthwyn. She's so nervous. All that stuttering! I wonder what Legolas will do when he finds out about his father's interrogation.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 75 . 7/7/2012
Oh wow! I am so sad that this chapter had to end - I was really enjoying the elf king and guthywn's conversation. She is growing so much stronger and I'm glad she is making progress with it comes to being in the company of elves. I'm excited for the next chapter! Great work!
S.Knightley chapter 75 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter! Love Thranduil's tactics. And I really hope that we get to find out Raniean's backstory that you hinted at. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Zashire chapter 75 . 7/7/2012
Not gonna lie, I miss he sprin break when I first discovered this wonderful story and had like half a million words to read in a week about what came to be some of my favorite characters. Great update, but gah, Guthwyn's so uncomfortable that it makes the reader uncomfortable too. . I really do hope she and Legolas get together in the end. It's painfully obvious that Legolas loves her, but she's so oblivious. I guess it's not really her fault with the limited experience she's had, but still. Enough of a rant for his review. Know that I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and eagerly await the next!

Zashire
Glory Bee chapter 75 . 7/7/2012
Thrilled to find a new chapter alert, this is one of the most compelling sagas I have read. My heart goes out to Guthwyn in being interrogated by Thranduil and not realizing it is because his son is in love with her that she is getting all this unwanted attention.
Nishi911 chapter 75 . 7/6/2012
I've been reading this book for I don't know how long...
I wait patiently everyday for another chapter to be poster because I have the greatest love for this series.
I sit and talk with my friends and family sometimes about it; telling them that if it was ever made into a book, I would buy a million copies and bury myself in my room with them.
I absolutely love this series. You can't even imagine. I want so badly for all the chapters to be poster and I can just read and read ... and read.
I even have restarted from the beginning again! I'm on The Horse And The Swan again for the 3rd time.. _
Finish this- don't give up. You're an amazing writer, and I can't wait to finally find out what is going to happen with Guthwyn and Legolas (my dream husband) and everyone :)
Thank you so much for putting this on Fanfiction :)
Guest chapter 74 . 7/2/2012
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! I LOVE THE ROHAN PRIDE CHRONICLES AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
In all seriousness, though... Anolinde, this is my favorite series. I've read the whole thing through a couple of times since January. I love it. You are a fabulous writer and I can't wait to read more!
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »