Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Brynhilda chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Hello anolinde, I'm still following each new development of your story :-)
It's good to be back in Edoras for a glimpse of Elfwine and his parents' lives.
Are some characters as Lothiriel (maybe Amrothos ?) going to evolve quite soon ?
May we hope for a bit of romantic action for Guthwyn, or maybe beneficial discussions with the children or other characters ?
I agree with some of your reviewers who have written here some time ago that Guthwyn needs to find herself again. I would like to see more of proud, strong, careless Guthwyn, even if her adult life just seems to become more complicated as it goes.
Thus, I think there is a marvelous solution : gift us a new great chapter soon ! _
Thanks again !
Guest chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
It's so nice to be sitting here clenching my fists reading lothiriel's frustrating thought process haha. Really great chapter! Can't wait for more.
CrystalCutie chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Lothiriel is a jealous idiot. All Guthwyn wants to do is have her nephew get along with his mother, and to have his parents get along. She's so caught up in some nonexistent battle with her that she cannot see the olive branch waving in front of her. She's just going to dig herself into a deeper and deeper grave until she loses everyone.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 89 . 3/22/2014
Update immediately, please!
world-classgeek chapter 88 . 3/18/2014
Eomer, you are an idiot. An IDIOT. Your son is going to grow up scared to death of you, your sisters are both furious, and you need to stop worrying so much about Guthwyn. If she wants a marriage, she will find one. Stop worrying about it!
Keep up the awesomenesss of this story.
LarryTheLobster chapter 88 . 3/4/2014
This is an amazing story. I started the Rohan Pride Chronicles not three days ago and I am begging for more. Keep writing, I love it!
Kiiimberly chapter 88 . 2/25/2014
Thanks for the update anolinde. Eomer's pride is really something and his words to Guthwyn were just cold. I'm looking forward to some interaction between Lothiriel and Elfwine through story-time.
gginsc chapter 88 . 2/25/2014
Stupid, Eomer! Just plain stupid!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
I can't say Eomer didn't deserve it. I'm only worried Guthwyn will flip out about what he said. (Maybe Legolas can console her? heh heh heh) Elfwine is seriously one of my favorite characters. He deserves his mother's attention.

Awesome as always to see an update from you dear! :)

Sarnedhiel chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
Let me sum this chapter up real quick: OUCH
Poor Eomer, he really wasn't cut out for any form of politics, was he?
I do hope Guthwyn's plan is going to work, reading a hurt Elfwine does nothing to cheer me up...
Glory Bee chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
I did mess Leggy in this chapter. :( I did feel a bit sorry for Eomer, he was getting it from every side, both sisters and his son. He has made a lot of mistakes, which added to Lothiriel's whoppers has left their family a battleground which cannot be good for anyone.
Skayes chapter 87 . 2/8/2014
LOL: The game who can pick up the toys the quickest! Brilliant! - Favorite Éomer part EVER.
I had mixed emotions about this chapter. (I always have mixed emotions from your beautiful writing lol!) But honestly, I was so excited to see Gùthwyn's feelings coming out of that shell even more with our wonderful Leggy. Leggy is honestly wonderul! What a babe-being all child competent and what not! Also: He LOVES HER! It's so adorable!
I was also nervous at reading what Éomer and Éowyn were observing about the two, as they talked. I mean, would Gùthwyn's family be happy for her if they ended up together? Would they talk her out of it if each of their feelings were revealed? I know Elfwine would be . But see, she doesn't talk about this type of stuff to them openly. It seems like it might be impossible! GAH! Why do you torture me Anolinde?! Lol. No, I'm not mad. This just means that you are an excellent writer that gets hundreds of people obsessed with your story, me included. :)
Ok: Off-topic kinda Will Tauriel ever enter the scene?
Yea or Nay?
I was just wondering. I also would like to know what you think will happen in the next Hobbit movie. (With the whole Tauriel/Legolas thing.) Because-Kíli is supposed to die. ya know?
Ok, I'm done. Sorry for the long, ridiculous review.
3 Skayes
notafraidtolive chapter 87 . 2/6/2014
My kindle isn't letting me log into my account:( but I'm so happy you've updated! Still waiting for guthy and leggy to have done sort of romantic drama :)
funnygirl00 chapter 87 . 2/6/2014
I can't believe I've missed so much going on! This is my favorite Lord of the Rings fic and I've been simply terrible by not following it! I hope Eomer isn't going ruin anything between them. This whole last bit made me think of Beauty and the beast, especially the song 'something there' it was just perfect for this chapter!
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »