Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Glory Bee chapter 88 . 2/24/2014
I did mess Leggy in this chapter. :( I did feel a bit sorry for Eomer, he was getting it from every side, both sisters and his son. He has made a lot of mistakes, which added to Lothiriel's whoppers has left their family a battleground which cannot be good for anyone.
Skayes chapter 87 . 2/8/2014
LOL: The game who can pick up the toys the quickest! Brilliant! - Favorite Éomer part EVER.
I had mixed emotions about this chapter. (I always have mixed emotions from your beautiful writing lol!) But honestly, I was so excited to see Gùthwyn's feelings coming out of that shell even more with our wonderful Leggy. Leggy is honestly wonderul! What a babe-being all child competent and what not! Also: He LOVES HER! It's so adorable!
I was also nervous at reading what Éomer and Éowyn were observing about the two, as they talked. I mean, would Gùthwyn's family be happy for her if they ended up together? Would they talk her out of it if each of their feelings were revealed? I know Elfwine would be . But see, she doesn't talk about this type of stuff to them openly. It seems like it might be impossible! GAH! Why do you torture me Anolinde?! Lol. No, I'm not mad. This just means that you are an excellent writer that gets hundreds of people obsessed with your story, me included. :)
Ok: Off-topic kinda Will Tauriel ever enter the scene?
Yea or Nay?
I was just wondering. I also would like to know what you think will happen in the next Hobbit movie. (With the whole Tauriel/Legolas thing.) Because-Kíli is supposed to die. ya know?
Ok, I'm done. Sorry for the long, ridiculous review.
3 Skayes
notafraidtolive chapter 87 . 2/6/2014
My kindle isn't letting me log into my account:( but I'm so happy you've updated! Still waiting for guthy and leggy to have done sort of romantic drama :)
funnygirl00 chapter 87 . 2/6/2014
I can't believe I've missed so much going on! This is my favorite Lord of the Rings fic and I've been simply terrible by not following it! I hope Eomer isn't going ruin anything between them. This whole last bit made me think of Beauty and the beast, especially the song 'something there' it was just perfect for this chapter!
living-with-feels chapter 87 . 2/5/2014
Legolas and Elfwine are so cute together, its just perfect. i wuld enjoy Ewony and Guthwyn talking about Lgolas (and maybe Eomer too) just an idea, it would be nice to see her admit her feelings for him, but...
hope you wil update soon
MajikkaniHand chapter 87 . 2/5/2014
Squeeee! I'm all giddy and giggly, even while I'm waiting for another conflict to take hold (unless it's almost over?) but it's still so NICE to see them start to catch up to where we've waited for them to be.
Guest chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
Hmmm... interesting to see that Eomer and Eowyn are catching up with the readers!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
OMG 3

Finally you give us a little more! Of course we know Guthwyn likes him and vice versa :D I'm soooo happy with this, you have no idea.

Oh an your comment at the bottom, if people want an e-format for fanfiction try I used to use flagfic, but once fanfiction updated their site it didn't support it anymore. I regularly download fics to my kindle and read them, especially when I know I won't have internet access haha It's super easy to use, just copy and paste the url, select a format, and voila, you have a multi-chap story for your kindle or whatever :)

I don't really know if it was relevant but I hope it helps :)

As always, eager to see more! I was surprised how fast you got this one out
DFC
ZabuzasGirl chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
Update immediately, please!
Kiiimberly chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
Thanks for updating. I think this was a much needed chapter. Their relationship needed some reflecting on.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
o_o

oh my god...this chapter...makes me want to cry tears of joy o!

So good! Has it been a month since the last update?! When I saw the email alert for this chapter update, I literally choked on my coffee xD I of course, dropped everything to read it - sigh, so worth it u

I remember talking to someone about what we wanted to see, or rather hoped to see in the coming chapters and you pretty much nailed all of our hopes and dreams within this single chapter xD You even touched upon Guthwyn's lack of swordplay/training! AMAZING!

I can't wait for more :D
Sage94 chapter 86 . 1/29/2014
oh i'm so excited for these chapters!

really enjoy your character development, especially with little ones like Elfwine, in dealing with a broken family. glad he wasn't overlooked :)

can't wait for you to post next!
Katara97 chapter 86 . 1/27/2014
Poor Elfwine. I remember that burning jealously that comes with no longer being the only child in a family- it is a bitter pill to swallow. Great chapter!
world-classgeek chapter 86 . 1/26/2014
Well I'm glad Elfwine is happy again. But Legolas and Guthwyn really need to have a talk.
And where did Haldor come from, and how come he looks so much like Legolas?
Kiiimberly chapter 86 . 1/25/2014
Thanks for updating. I'm glad that is all worked out. How old is Elfwine by the way at this point? It was lovely seeing Legolas in a fatherly role. Looking forward to the next chapter!
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »