Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Kiiimberly chapter 83 . 12/9/2013
I'm glad she has come to a decision about marriage, but I'm not sure how I feel that she's only doing it for children.
world-classgeek chapter 84 . 12/9/2013
Guthwyn Guthwyn Guthwyn... When are you going to see that Lorithiel is not going to get nicer! The only thing that's happening is Elfwine is miserable. And Legolas likes you!
anyway, this was great! Keep up the awesome!
Sarnedhiel chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
I knew it! I bloody knew that question was coming up! I'm just hoping the rest of my assumptions are going to happen as well...
And two chapters, with so little time in between make me a very happy reader.
Keep it up!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
Update immediately, please!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
lol I wasn't too far off with my guess. Elfwine is a very inquisitive and observant little guy. I was amused at the 'who is your favorite' question.

Sucks to be put on the spot like that. Though Guthwyn seems to be getting a bit better at shock.

DFC
Elfwine chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
Sometimes children's innocence in asking questions can cause quite a stir. I really hope the rift between Guthwyn and Lothiriel is eventually healed, even if the latter hardly deserves such a second chance. I don't think she even yet realizes how frustratingly mean she has been to Guthwyn! Still, I really enjoyed such a quick update, and look forward to the next one.
gginsc chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
I love babies too and talk to them in that silly high pitched voice! I bet they think adults are weird. This was a very good chapter. I enjoyed it.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
AGH Guthwyn really doesn't understand attraction haha Apparently neither does Legolas...I wonder how many have made the connection yet ;)

Elfwine's jealousy is utterly adorable. I totally did not expect him to dislike his cousin so much, but it's good for characters to have flaws, and this one fits in well.

I suppose Guthwyn's bio clock is ticking rather insistently.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

DFC
ZabuzasGirl chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
Update immediately, please!
Elfwine chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
I was so happy for this update! Thank you so much!
nefaerieous chapter 82 . 12/6/2013
Oh happy day to have two new chapters to read! You've had quite the busy year, congrats on all the changes. I still can't imagine where this story is going to end up, but I might croak if we don't find out what Raniean's aversion to humans is.
funnygirl00 chapter 82 . 11/30/2013
Gúthwyn had a feeling that, in practice, "ask nicely" would translate into "pester relentlessly until Leggy gives in." I love that line! That's children for you!
world-classgeek chapter 82 . 11/15/2013
Those two are practically made for each other. As much as I love dear dear Cobryn, Guthwyn would be much happier with someone who loves her as more than just close friends. Like Legolas!
Keep up the awesome!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 82 . 11/13/2013
Loooove it! I re-read this chapter a few times xD I am so excited to have you back ;u;
Guest chapter 82 . 11/5/2013
Yay another update! I am so excited you have returned to this story! Another wonderful chapter but there was one thing I noticed. At some point I'm the chaoter there was this: [have legolas say happy birthday to her] and I'm not quite sure if it was a note to yourself or part of the story? Otherwise it was perfect! I kind of hope Guthwyn ends up with Cobryn though. Legolas living forever while she dies would just be too sad.
574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »