Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 86 . 1/22/2014
Yeeees! THIIIIIIIIS! YEEEES! This chapter is just pure love! Legolas and Elfwine! XOXOXOXOXO
I was seriously hoping Guthwyn would catch Legolas singing to Elfwine, but even though that did not happen, her revelation at the end was just as good u I am just so overjoyed by Guthwyn's progress! I love her so much and she deserves happiness and to fall in love *u*

Two updates per month?! 0_0 Don't tease me please, hahaha, just kidding xD Keep up the awesome work and don't ever feel pressured to post something. Great work takes time and patience so please by all means take you time _
sue92178 chapter 86 . 1/21/2014
Always a good day when I see an update to this story! Right now I am stuck inside with a foot of snow outside so your timing was perfect!
I maintain that if I was going to open a day care Legolas would be my first choice for staff. He is so persistent and gentle. That being said, I would love to see him take that persistence and gentleness and pursue Guthwyn- she just seems like she needs a little nudge.

Thanks for the update!
Skayes chapter 86 . 1/21/2014
Wow...I squealed so many times while I read this chapter. Just... wow. I loved how you included Legolas thinking back to when he was punished by his father and how he had sympathized with Elfwine. He was so sweet to Elfwine. Legolas would be an A-MA-ZING father!
Elfwine! The poor little sweetheart. There were so many times I wanted to wrap him up in a hug! I also loved Gúthwyn explaining to him how he Elboron will look up to him someday. That was priceless. I am glad that he learned his mistakes. I screamed out, "Oh crap!" when Elfwine started to mention the question he had asked Gúthwyn. Oh. my. goodness. I almost had a heart attack. Haha. I was anxious, but at the same time, excited if Legolas was to find out. I hope someday Legolas realizes that he has touched Gúthwyn and that she realizes it as well! I am SO SO SO glad at that last part where Gúthwyn shut her mind to the voice.
Such a great chapter anolinde. U-R Amazing :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 86 . 1/21/2014
Update immediately, please!
Glory Bee chapter 86 . 1/21/2014
I am so glad to see Guthwyn starting to see Legolas as a potential mate and it is making her happy :)
living-with-feels chapter 85 . 1/20/2014
ok let me say this this is the longest fanfic I have ever read. I started a week ago wih the first book and i liked it but wih every chapter the storry only got better (even when i fel so bad for all the stuff thet you made you're main character survive). so i hope you will update soon and please note that you're writing is simply amaizing
annnd i really want to know what happens to Elfwine
SoFarFromPerfect90 chapter 85 . 1/15/2014
Love this story!
Emelda jones chapter 85 . 1/12/2014
I have spent the last week reading this trilogy and I am so excited to have caught up and cannot wait for the next chapter! I never would have guessed that I would be shipping guthwyn/legolas but here I am. Your characters are well thought out, and their choices are not always predictable, hitch unfortunately does not always happen in fan fiction. As for this chapter, I am glad to see the very realistic jealousy that elfwine displays, and look forward to knowing whether hammel and Haiweth (hammel particularly) were partially fueled by the same reason for pulling away so fiercely from guthwyn. I also am very excited to see the very slow progress in guthwyn/legolas' relationship, and look forward to seeing what will happen and they both become more aware of their feelings. Unrelated to the chapter, as a new reader, what kind (if any) of update schedule are you keeping? I am adding this to my list of stories to keep up with and am wondering how often to check on it.
Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter!
world-classgeek chapter 85 . 1/9/2014
Oh poor Elfwine... Guthwyn really needs to go home... He is jealous of a little baby... You know what? I bet they get to be beat friends when they grow up though.
and Guthwyn is so oblivious. Legolas is very understanding though. I like him a lot.
and I'd like to know about Haldor's origins as well.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
Update immediately, please!
Shawny.a chapter 85 . 1/8/2014
Thank you for this chapter :) I always get so excited when I see you've updated! Wonderfully written as always and I can't wait to read more
Sarnedhiel chapter 85 . 1/7/2014
This chapter was a great way to cheer me up after flunking my chemistry exam, so thank you for that!
Do you remember I had assumptions?
Well, I have another about Haldor, which had slipped my mind: I sort of imagined him to be Oropher and that he and his army didn't die, leading to the marshes, but that they were captured and became things lesser than what they once were.
Skayes chapter 85 . 1/7/2014
You updated! So happy!
OMAGASH, I loved the Hobbit! I saw it twice and I want to see it again. The husband probably won't be ok with that though, until it goes into the cheap theaters. It was so hard not to drool during the Legolas parts. Sigh... he's so dreamy. I wonder what's going to happen to him in the next movie. (Btw this is skayes44. I got a fanfic account.)
Poor Elfwine! I want to just wrap him up in a hug. He's heartbroken! :( Poor Gúthwyn too. Haha I don't know what I would've done in that situation! Legolas is such a sweetheart. A guy with that much patience with kids...he's definitely a keeper. Lol! Poor Eomer too haha having to deal with his rambunctious cutie. I just love this story, girl. Keep it coming! :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 85 . 1/6/2014
Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were pleasant and fun :) I'm currently in Hawaii doing an internship and boy was this a nice surprise!

You're good at describing a child's jealousy of another sib/relative/cousin taking up the adult's time and energy. I'm a bit surprised Legolas didn't intervene, but then he always seems a bit aloof about these things in your tale, and I'm sure Raniean had nothing nice to say. I'd love to see and am hoping for another all elf scene. I'm curious as to what they are thinking and saying about Legolas, because elves are def observant!

I adored the Hobbit as well! (Saw it twice already lol) It was so satisfying, though a bit darker than the previous movie. Kinda like how the trilogy got darker, I'm wondering how part three will go.

So anyway -hugs- and thanks for the update my dear! I'm hoping for some more soon, as always :)

DFC
Kiiimberly chapter 85 . 1/6/2014
Oh no. I can see where Elfwine is coming from though, especially with his parents' poor relationship. I remember being so jealous after my sister was born.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »