Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Guest chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
Hmmm... interesting to see that Eomer and Eowyn are catching up with the readers!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 87 . 2/4/2014

Finally you give us a little more! Of course we know Guthwyn likes him and vice versa :D I'm soooo happy with this, you have no idea.

Oh an your comment at the bottom, if people want an e-format for fanfiction try I used to use flagfic, but once fanfiction updated their site it didn't support it anymore. I regularly download fics to my kindle and read them, especially when I know I won't have internet access haha It's super easy to use, just copy and paste the url, select a format, and voila, you have a multi-chap story for your kindle or whatever :)

I don't really know if it was relevant but I hope it helps :)

As always, eager to see more! I was surprised how fast you got this one out
ZabuzasGirl chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
Update immediately, please!
Kiiimberly chapter 87 . 2/4/2014
Thanks for updating. I think this was a much needed chapter. Their relationship needed some reflecting on.
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 87 . 2/4/2014

oh my god...this chapter...makes me want to cry tears of joy o!

So good! Has it been a month since the last update?! When I saw the email alert for this chapter update, I literally choked on my coffee xD I of course, dropped everything to read it - sigh, so worth it u

I remember talking to someone about what we wanted to see, or rather hoped to see in the coming chapters and you pretty much nailed all of our hopes and dreams within this single chapter xD You even touched upon Guthwyn's lack of swordplay/training! AMAZING!

I can't wait for more :D
Sage94 chapter 86 . 1/29/2014
oh i'm so excited for these chapters!

really enjoy your character development, especially with little ones like Elfwine, in dealing with a broken family. glad he wasn't overlooked :)

can't wait for you to post next!
Katara97 chapter 86 . 1/27/2014
Poor Elfwine. I remember that burning jealously that comes with no longer being the only child in a family- it is a bitter pill to swallow. Great chapter!
world-classgeek chapter 86 . 1/26/2014
Well I'm glad Elfwine is happy again. But Legolas and Guthwyn really need to have a talk.
And where did Haldor come from, and how come he looks so much like Legolas?
Kiiimberly chapter 86 . 1/25/2014
Thanks for updating. I'm glad that is all worked out. How old is Elfwine by the way at this point? It was lovely seeing Legolas in a fatherly role. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 86 . 1/22/2014
You are going to have parenting down lady (if you decide to have kids haha). I am very amused with Elfwine's antics, and especially appreciative of how well you portray his emotional struggles and intuitiveness. Not many people truly get kids, but I can see you do. I was thirteen when my little brother was born, and got to have a hand in raising him, and so I know how kids can surprise you, how they can get jealous and angry, as well as the other things they struggle with. You really give your characters a lot of depth, and that's a big reason why I've stuck to your fics like a burr.

Out of curiosity, how many people have followed your stories as long (or longer) as I have?

And omg Legolas holding a baby, I would kill to see that. A man being good with kids is like a direct line to a woman's libido and heart. I think Guthwn experienced it ;)

I wish there was more! XD You are very good at holding out details from us (I can just must have a smug look right now) You give us enough to guess, but never confirm! I so seriously am dying for more Legolas introspective scenes. Hopefully you'll deliver soon!

As always dear, love the chapter and I hope to see more soon! (and btw my college had a snow day when you posted this, perfect timing!)

sarahpai chapter 86 . 1/22/2014
I think you should be published. That is not praise that I offer lightly, but your Rohan Pride Chronicles are amazing, and I do not think that I am alone in saying that if there was a way to publish them, I would pay to own them. I read the series first in a whirlwind of a week, and I have kept coming back to you when I have abandoned other fanfictions because of a low post rate. I have cried and laughed and enjoyed every emotional moment of your books.
Thank you so much for this story.
Sarnedhiel chapter 86 . 1/22/2014
Elfwine got so close to revealing all...
Would've been too easy anyway, I guess.
Not a lot else to say about this chapter, other than: FINALLY SOME PROGRESS FOR GÚTHWYN'S EMOTIONAL TRAUMA.

I need to go to sleep XD
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 86 . 1/22/2014
Yeeees! THIIIIIIIIS! YEEEES! This chapter is just pure love! Legolas and Elfwine! XOXOXOXOXO
I was seriously hoping Guthwyn would catch Legolas singing to Elfwine, but even though that did not happen, her revelation at the end was just as good u I am just so overjoyed by Guthwyn's progress! I love her so much and she deserves happiness and to fall in love *u*

Two updates per month?! 0_0 Don't tease me please, hahaha, just kidding xD Keep up the awesome work and don't ever feel pressured to post something. Great work takes time and patience so please by all means take you time _
sue92178 chapter 86 . 1/21/2014
Always a good day when I see an update to this story! Right now I am stuck inside with a foot of snow outside so your timing was perfect!
I maintain that if I was going to open a day care Legolas would be my first choice for staff. He is so persistent and gentle. That being said, I would love to see him take that persistence and gentleness and pursue Guthwyn- she just seems like she needs a little nudge.

Thanks for the update!
Skayes chapter 86 . 1/21/2014
Wow...I squealed so many times while I read this chapter. Just... wow. I loved how you included Legolas thinking back to when he was punished by his father and how he had sympathized with Elfwine. He was so sweet to Elfwine. Legolas would be an A-MA-ZING father!
Elfwine! The poor little sweetheart. There were so many times I wanted to wrap him up in a hug! I also loved Gúthwyn explaining to him how he Elboron will look up to him someday. That was priceless. I am glad that he learned his mistakes. I screamed out, "Oh crap!" when Elfwine started to mention the question he had asked Gúthwyn. Oh. my. goodness. I almost had a heart attack. Haha. I was anxious, but at the same time, excited if Legolas was to find out. I hope someday Legolas realizes that he has touched Gúthwyn and that she realizes it as well! I am SO SO SO glad at that last part where Gúthwyn shut her mind to the voice.
Such a great chapter anolinde. U-R Amazing :)
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »