Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
SakuraBlossom221334 chapter 72 . 4/19/2012
Phew, I just finished reading the entire Rohan Pride series, and I have to say I can't wait until you start updating again. I hope you'll have an easier time with writer's block after your break. One of my friends frequently complains of writer's block, so I know how it must feel. I'm sincerely looking forward to the next chapter. :)
tumbledseas chapter 72 . 4/9/2012
I have no idea how to properly express how amazed I am by your writing :) - or how to say thankyou for sharing this story! I love that you've taken so much time and been so detailed in creating Guthwyn's story and allowing her to live through it realistically. :) I've read through the Rohan Pride Chronicles twice now, and having such an enormous world to immerse myself in has been absolutely thrilling both times - and I'm so excited to continue with this when you update, although it's totally understandable that you've taken this break, I really hope it helps you. :)

Thankyou so much :) you are incredible and I have no idea how you've managed to create so many heartwarming and complex and fantastic characters, but I'm totally captivated. Especially by Elfwine 3 - but also where you've left off with Cobryn, oh gosh, I can't - Legolas is so perfect, and the relationship between he and Guthwyn feels possible despite everything, I don't know how you've managed that but it's wonderful (I'm so scared of her meeting Thranduil!) - but I want Cobryn to be happy, andandand. :( and Lothiriel, too! Despite how horrible she was. And gosh. My heartstrings are so twisted and confused. (But I don't at all mind :))

Best of luck until June, Anolinde. Thanks again :) Wow. 3
S.Knightley chapter 72 . 3/22/2012
I have just read all the Rohan Pride Chronicles over the past couple of weeks and I loved them! I normally don't like OC charcaters but now I can't imagine Legolas with anyone else. I enjoyed the 'slow' pace of your story and was shocked to see in some of your author's notes that people were being very rude about it. To me it simply meant I had more to read and enjoy.

I was also really impressed with Guthwyn's 'pathetic' stage because I really didn't like her at that point but your writing skill meant that I stuck with her until she was back to being normal and likale.

I hope you find your inspiration and that this story continues. June 1st cannot come soon enough!
Rogue's Queen chapter 72 . 3/17/2012
I have read the back stories in this series, and I love them! You are a very talented writer! I love the way that you capture the characters emotions - very well written.

I look forward to reading more,

Rogue's Queen xx
NotAfraidToLive chapter 72 . 3/13/2012
I started to read the guthwyn series over two years ago and halfway threw life got in the way and I had stopped. About a month ago I remembered the story that I had fallen in love with but had never finished. I started to reread it again from the beggining and fell in love with it again. I just caught up to this last chapter and I am so empresses with your story. I know that you are putting of the next chapter till June but I am begging you to please reconsider. I am desperate to know what happens! I realize that you are in no way ambligated to update the story or even finish it. But I am asking that you do because this story is absolutely beautiful. (not to mention the suspense between guthwyn and legolas).
ZabuzasGirl chapter 72 . 2/9/2012
Nice job! Big ten! Update up date please. Thsi is really good! Maybe for the next one you can do a chapter where she returns to the elf colony and she meets legolases father.
ItsABeautifulDream chapter 72 . 1/30/2012
I have spent probably the last week reading from the first one to now and am a little miffed with having to wait but as long as you are coming back with more i am happy to wait i love this story and am excited to read more.
Nishi911 chapter 72 . 1/21/2012
waaah:(
Leggi chapter 72 . 1/15/2012
I started reading your Guthwyn story in 2007 and have been following it since then, even if I rarely ever review - but believe me your story is one of the few, that I bother to review at all.

At this point I wanted to say that I think it is amacing how you kept writing these chronicles over the years and after all those years a few months wait won't make me give up on your story.
CrissYami chapter 72 . 1/12/2012
Its been a couple of days and some very late nights but I have finally caught up with this story! You are an amazing writer! I love your characters and plot and well everything! lol This story has made me laugh, tear up, smile and even yell at it when characters were being oblivous to things! lol I am sad that we now have to wait so long for more but I understand and cannot wait for that time to come! Love love love this story! 3
Livia09 chapter 72 . 1/9/2012
I'm very sorry to hear that we have to wait 5 MONTH for the next update! I can understand that you need some time off the story, though. It is amazing how much work you have put in this masterpiece. But do you really need so much time? It seems an age. I'd love to see Guthwyn's and Legolas' relationship blossom. Please reconsider :( Happy New Year! Livia
Gejda chapter 72 . 1/9/2012
I don't think anyone will be mad at you for taking a break - or at least, I don't think they should be. I've been reading your story for a long time, and I think it's one of the best LotR fanfics that exist; I always smile when I see that you've uploaded another chapter. Your story is fascinating, incredibly well written, and very, very long, which makes the break even more normal. I wish you much inspiration in the following months and many new ideas.

As to the concept of Guthwyn and Cobryn marrying, I find the idea intriguing. It's true that they've always been more like a brother and sister than potential lovers to each other, but, still, I am certain you could pull it off splendidly. It would be, though, a bit bitter ending for both of them - they both deserve someone who would marry them for love, not out of desperation. And yet I think it would be, I don't know, real? I liked Cobryn's insight on the situation (and his explanation of the difference between rape and making love - it was really great and imaginative!) and I'll be very interested to find out how you resolve the issue.
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 72 . 1/9/2012
It's okay if you need time, we all understand. Or at least those of us who have had similar issues... So I wish you luck on finding your muses, and that whatever it ends up being, does you good!
The Suburban Coyote chapter 72 . 1/8/2012
Five months is a bit extreme... But hey, whatever helps. Haveyou read "Daughter of time"? The first chapter or so makes it seem generic and cliche, but promise, it is one of the best LOTR FICA on this site. You have GOT to read it. :D You'll totally hate Julius.
funnygirl00 chapter 72 . 1/8/2012
Well, I admit I am a little dissapointed but a years worth of writers block is no fun and you should take the time off. Give yourself the time to add more to the story when the words come much easier. I will be looking forward to June and a little more moments with Legolas and Guthwyn. Good luck.
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »