Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
lol I wasn't too far off with my guess. Elfwine is a very inquisitive and observant little guy. I was amused at the 'who is your favorite' question.

Sucks to be put on the spot like that. Though Guthwyn seems to be getting a bit better at shock.

Elfwine chapter 84 . 12/8/2013
Sometimes children's innocence in asking questions can cause quite a stir. I really hope the rift between Guthwyn and Lothiriel is eventually healed, even if the latter hardly deserves such a second chance. I don't think she even yet realizes how frustratingly mean she has been to Guthwyn! Still, I really enjoyed such a quick update, and look forward to the next one.
gginsc chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
I love babies too and talk to them in that silly high pitched voice! I bet they think adults are weird. This was a very good chapter. I enjoyed it.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
AGH Guthwyn really doesn't understand attraction haha Apparently neither does Legolas...I wonder how many have made the connection yet ;)

Elfwine's jealousy is utterly adorable. I totally did not expect him to dislike his cousin so much, but it's good for characters to have flaws, and this one fits in well.

I suppose Guthwyn's bio clock is ticking rather insistently.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

ZabuzasGirl chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
Update immediately, please!
Elfwine chapter 83 . 12/7/2013
I was so happy for this update! Thank you so much!
nefaerieous chapter 82 . 12/6/2013
Oh happy day to have two new chapters to read! You've had quite the busy year, congrats on all the changes. I still can't imagine where this story is going to end up, but I might croak if we don't find out what Raniean's aversion to humans is.
funnygirl00 chapter 82 . 11/30/2013
Gúthwyn had a feeling that, in practice, "ask nicely" would translate into "pester relentlessly until Leggy gives in." I love that line! That's children for you!
world-classgeek chapter 82 . 11/15/2013
Those two are practically made for each other. As much as I love dear dear Cobryn, Guthwyn would be much happier with someone who loves her as more than just close friends. Like Legolas!
Keep up the awesome!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 82 . 11/13/2013
Loooove it! I re-read this chapter a few times xD I am so excited to have you back ;u;
Guest chapter 82 . 11/5/2013
Yay another update! I am so excited you have returned to this story! Another wonderful chapter but there was one thing I noticed. At some point I'm the chaoter there was this: [have legolas say happy birthday to her] and I'm not quite sure if it was a note to yourself or part of the story? Otherwise it was perfect! I kind of hope Guthwyn ends up with Cobryn though. Legolas living forever while she dies would just be too sad.
TMI Fairy chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
I've had enough of Guthwyn acting against her interests.
Otherwise this is a fine story.
Borys
ChaosEver chapter 82 . 11/2/2013
I like seeing some improvement in Guthwyn, which you show at least once per chapter for the past few. I know it isn't big things but that still doesn't matter. It's good seeing her being able to snap herself out of bad memories as quickly as she does in this chapter. Its a far cry from before. It does drive me nuts that she is soooo sucked into the idea of marrying Cobryn that she is ignorant to everything else, but I understand it. :D Don't take that as criticism, 'cause its not. I can understand her desire to have what makes her happy and children and stability have never been perverted in her by others. Unlike how Haldor perverted interactions with men and eating meat. Keep going, I can't wait to see her get to the point when she finally welcomes a man to her bed, or elf for that matter. Personally I think sleeping with Leggy would go a long ways in helping her get over some fears but I can understand why she doesn't.
Kiiimberly chapter 82 . 11/2/2013
Great interaction with "Leggy"! Hope to see an update again soon! :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 82 . 11/2/2013
Awww! This was super cute! And a fast update haha I was hoping for another moment or two with Legolas and Guthwyn, but Elfwine's interruption was so adorable! Just hoping the cute will last and no drama rears its' head XD

600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »