Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
ChaosEver chapter 82 . 11/2/2013
I like seeing some improvement in Guthwyn, which you show at least once per chapter for the past few. I know it isn't big things but that still doesn't matter. It's good seeing her being able to snap herself out of bad memories as quickly as she does in this chapter. Its a far cry from before. It does drive me nuts that she is soooo sucked into the idea of marrying Cobryn that she is ignorant to everything else, but I understand it. :D Don't take that as criticism, 'cause its not. I can understand her desire to have what makes her happy and children and stability have never been perverted in her by others. Unlike how Haldor perverted interactions with men and eating meat. Keep going, I can't wait to see her get to the point when she finally welcomes a man to her bed, or elf for that matter. Personally I think sleeping with Leggy would go a long ways in helping her get over some fears but I can understand why she doesn't.
Kiiimberly chapter 82 . 11/2/2013
Great interaction with "Leggy"! Hope to see an update again soon! :)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 82 . 11/2/2013
Awww! This was super cute! And a fast update haha I was hoping for another moment or two with Legolas and Guthwyn, but Elfwine's interruption was so adorable! Just hoping the cute will last and no drama rears its' head XD

DFC
Elfwine chapter 82 . 11/2/2013
That was fast, I really enjoyed this chapter. I've never read anyone demonstrating the feeling of mortality in such a light, it was a clever little insight with, Legolas. And it is nice to see, Guthwyn feeling a little better around the things that generally remind her of her past. I cannot wait for the next update!
sue92178 chapter 82 . 11/1/2013
That was one of the best descriptions of what it is like to be immortal I have read- though I was hoping to see if Legolas revealed a present to Guthwyn or not!
Glory Bee chapter 82 . 11/1/2013
Wow! Another new chapter, my cup runneth over. ;) As always Elfwine is adorable and it was precious to see how good Leggy was with him, I also am very happy to see Guthwyn and Legolas growing closer together, it appears her heart is opening to him.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 82 . 11/1/2013
Update immediately, please!
skayes44 chapter 81 . 10/31/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutely LOVE this story! I love how you write Legolas as SUCH a sweatheart! I cry with happiness whenever he comes to her rescue. Thank you for contriving such a beautiful story. Congratulations on all of your success!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 81 . 10/28/2013
Sooooo GOOD! I loved catching up xD Welcome back! XOXOXOXO Congratulations on everything you have accomplished!
Fan of your fics chapter 81 . 10/28/2013
I nearly cried when I saw, that you updated yesterday! In fact, I was re-reading this at the moment...again. Another awesome chapter, just like all the previous ones have been. This is my favorite fanfic... thank you!
AJBLUE chapter 81 . 10/28/2013
thank you! for updating... i have waiting this forever... and congrat !
Accountless chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
YOU POSTED!
I don't think you know how happy it made me to see this up! Thank you for continuing the story!
Anon chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
You would not believe how excited I was to see this update! :D
jennii.b chapter 81 . 10/27/2013
glad to see you back at it-and after accomplishing much as well!
I enjoyed these chapters and must confess that i'm torn between wanting guthwyn to fall head over heels for both legolas and cobryn. and, if i'm honest, dol amroth's prince as well because I enjoyed your portrayal of their happy relationship. maybe in your spare time an alternate ending?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 81 . 10/27/2013