Reviews for The Lady's War and the Gentleman's Engagement
Midknight911 chapter 105 . 3/10
Grrr.
If Legolas has any intelligence at all, he would be able to see she loves him or, at least, thinks of him romantically in this scene. How much longer can he misconstrue her words and actions?
Fantastic as always, can't wait for those big revelations.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 105 . 3/9
OMG That juxtaposition of pov's KILLED me. You're killing me anolinde! I still expect you to one day be nice to Guthwyn. I can't believe Legolas let her go like that. Hopefully Gimli knocks some more sense in to his head. Or Guthwyn's family knocks some sense in to hers.

You literally had me shouting, "NOooooo! No! Why? How could you anolinde?" After I finished this chapter btw

DFC
Kiiimberly chapter 105 . 3/9
Thanks for updating anolinde. Man I really liked this chapter even though it's maddening that she doesn't know he was talking about her. Gahhh :(
neFaerieous chapter 105 . 3/9
OMG what is going through Legolas's mind now?!
funnygirl00 chapter 105 . 3/9
TOO SHORT! TOO SHORT! TOO SHORT! TOO SHORT! ARGHHH!

And the award of the year, for the best suspense story goes to Anolinde! I almost passed out from holding my breath while I read the section with Legolas and Guthwyn. Twice! Legolas need to tell her! Faint heart ne're won fair lady!

Oh, I'm begging you, on my knees! Please! Update soon before I go mad! (And looking at my review, it appears I must have gone mad already!)
omgitsalexmarie chapter 105 . 3/8
I've been waiting for this for years and I'm so happy we're finally close to these two idiots finally admitting their feelings to each other (or at least it seems so)! Thanks for the update and I can't wait for the next one!
Paprica Salt chapter 105 . 3/8
So blind...
I have been wondering how will you get past thd whole differences between species but i guess we will have to wait paicently.
and it might not be a happy ending for all i know..

thank you for posting !
Sage94 chapter 105 . 3/7
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh next chapter I hope..idk what I hope, but this chasing is madness. Really well written and suspenseful, but it was quick and nail biting. Thank you very much for this 105th chapter to this installment!
smock12 chapter 105 . 3/7
I can't take it anymore! No more hinting and side stepping. They have to confess to each other. This is so many chapters reading in hope.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 105 . 3/7
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Rogue's Queen chapter 104 . 2/23
I need to know what happens please!
Such a cliffhanger!
I need more ASAP...
Rogue's Queen xx
I know that it has only been a few days and I already feel the need to beg for another chapter but I can't count how many times I reread the last few chapters and now I'm reading her journey from the start again. Its like a drug (or chocolate) that you can't get enough of !
gginsc chapter 104 . 2/18
Will these two finally get it over with! I am sick of waiting for them to discover each other.
Kiiimberly chapter 104 . 2/17
Thanks for updating anolinde. I can see how she interpreted that conversation differently. Exciting to see that he does have feelings for her after all though. I was wondering about the timeline. How long has it been since they met?
Ysmira chapter 104 . 2/16
Why are you stopping in this place? No! :) But this is good that Guthwyn wont be trying to secretly help Legolas to win Tauriels feeling in the name of their friendship. Maybe its stupid, but I was really scared she would get that idea. I hope she will never get it and that Legolas will finally explain everything.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »